If you do not need a comprehensive cover by First for Women, you can confidently take a cover plan that’s most appropriate for your car considering the value of the car. The 1st for women’ third party only car insurance covers the basics.
This is the most affordable package in regard to 1st for women car insurance packages. You will be able to protect your financial well-being, and each month you will be able to cover your obligations.
[ht_message mstyle=”danger” title=”Please Note” show_icon=”” id=”” class=”” style=”” ]If you cause damage to someone else’s property, 1st for women has got you covered. This Package only covers for the other person’s vehicle and not your own [/ht_message]
1st For Women Third-Party Benefits
- The package includes the Guardian Angel on Call for assistance on the road, ensuring your safety is intact, all this through the 1st For Women App.
- Optionally you can add your vehicle’s sound system in your policy.
- You can increase your Third-Party Liability cover to R5 million, R10 million, R20 million for an additional small fee.
[ht_message mstyle=”success” title=”” show_icon=”true” id=”” class=”” style=”” ]iRead: First For Women Comprehensive Car Insurance[/ht_message]
- You get paid for your medical costs up to R500 due to an accident.
- You have an option for car hire in case your vehicle is stolen.
- Your car will be towed or stored after an accident for free
- You also get a Guardian Angel Lifestyle Assistance.
[ht_message mstyle=”info” title=”” show_icon=”true” id=”” class=”” style=”” ]For more information visit the 1st For Women Third Party Only Page and get a free quote, alternatively, you can download the app. New Customer Sales, Existing Customer Sales, Services & Claims can dial 0861 33 93 39 and for a 24 Hour Emergency Assistance, dial 0860 10 42 12[/ht_message]
South African COVID-19 Information Portal
iBusiness on COVID-19