Nobody won the last Powerball draw and it has rolled over to an estimated jackpot of R86 million for the main Powerball draw and R25 million for the Powerball Plus Draw. South African National Lottery airs the Powerball every Tue/Fri on e.tv at 9 PM. iBusiness will always publish the latest released South African Powerball results – as well as the latest Lotto Results.
Powerball and Powerball Plus Results
E.tv and Ithuba bring to you the latest results live, these results published will be recorded and filed as the official winning numbers for the draw on Friday, 24 January 2020. Do not feel castigated by the lottery games – because we believe in progress we have decided to give you more than you can bargain for next week, to help you win stand even a greater chance to win the lottery.
[ht_message mstyle=”success” title=”” show_icon=”” id=”” class=”” style=”” ]
Powerball: 05-11-26-48-49 Power ball 12
Powerball Plus: 07-21-33-37-48 Power ball 14
In a case where the numbers are not updated, please note that the results will be published after the official draw. It is imperative that you keep your browser refreshed after 9 pm if the numbers are not yet updated – you may bookmark our page for easier access.
How to Play Powerball and Powerball Plus
- You can play your Powerball the same way you play your Powerball plus, however, the Powerball plus, is an optional add on to Powerball and typically cost half the cost of the main jackpot.
- These games are on every Tuesday and Friday evening at 21:00
- The main jackpot cost R5.00 whereas Powerball Plus cost R2.50 making a sum of R7.50 for both Powerball and Powerball Plus.
- They are both played separately and numbers between 1 and 50 are randomly selected and with an additional Powerball number between 1 and 20
- Tickets cannot be sold half an hour before the draw
Powerball Plus cannot be played separately. In-store you can go to the lottery retail and ask for the bet slip where you will have to mark the Powerball plus box if you wish to include it in your ticket, then pick five numbers and a Powerball on as many boards as you desire. Pick the number of draws or leave blank for a single bet, pay the ticket and wait for the draw.
Please visit the National Lottery Website for more information.