We all need a break in life, we all have dreams and we turn them into our goals – Absa has just a Credit Card for you to help fulfill your financial goals. You will be able to set aside all the burden and work around overcoming them with the Absa Gold Credit Card.
The financial sector or rather the banking sector comes with innovative ways of making banking a perfect fit for everyone. If you are 18 years old or above, earning a monthly income between R4 000 and R25 000, you do qualify for the Gold Credit Card, however, you will still have to pass the assessment.
[ht_message mstyle=”info” title=”” show_icon=”” id=”” class=”” style=”” ]See Also Absa Private Banking Credit Card[/ht_message]
Enjoy the freedom of having access to money when you need it, either for emergencies or going to the park with your family and making happy memories.
Absa Gold Credit Card Benefits
Here are the benefits:
[ht_message mstyle=”success” title=”” show_icon=”” id=”” class=”” style=”” ]
- You get preferential rates at Bidvest Airport Lounge
- Your Gold Credit Card is accepted Globally
- You get standard travel insurance by default
- You can make contactless payments on the go with the Absa Gold Credit Card
Do I qualify for Absa Gold Credit Card?
To qualify for an Absa Gold Credit Card, you have to be employed and/or have an income on a monthly basis; this will be used as an affordability test to determine if you qualify for the Credit Card. Here are the requirements:
- Your monthly income has to be between R4 000 and R25 000 to qualify
- You must be 18 years or older to qualify for the Aba gold credit account
- You will be assessed for affordability
- For terms and conditions, you will have to go to The Absa Gold Credit Card Page
The Gold Credit Card requires the following documents for assessment and approval of the application process.
- A valid South Africa Identity Document (SA ID) or a Smart Card ID
- You must produce proof of residence not older than 3 months
- Proof of income stating the latest 3 monthly payments
For more information contact the Absa credit card facility on 0861 114 411, and/or get 24-hour support on 0861 462 273, in a case if stolen cards call 0800 111 155, alternatively email any queries to email@example.com