Have you ever found yourself in an unexpected quandary that needs your financial attention? Absa lets you get up to R5000 instant cash loan to use immediately. Bank with Absa to be able to borrow a minimum Instant Cash of R250, and it really is quick cash at any time. Getting quick easy loans with Absa can be done over the Absa ATM; alternatively, you can do it on Absa Online Banking.
If you don’t want to find yourself in an endless queue, you can logon to your Absa Online Banking and apply for the Absa Instant Cash Loan and have the money sent straight into your account.
There’s no paperwork – it’s instant, and you don’t even need to talk to a consultant for hours on the phone trying to get your loan approved. You can have your cash flying its way into your account online or have it withdrawn instantly over any Absa ATM.
It doesn’t matter if it’s in the afternoon, or if it’s the earliest hour, or late at night, you still get access to cash regardless of the time of the day.
Getting Absa Quick Loan
- To qualify for an Absa Quick Cash Loan you need to have a good credit record. Having a high credit score proves to creditors that you are liable, and it also indicates that you pay your debts on time.
- You need a minimum monthly income of R250; you can qualify for Absa Instant Loan even when you don’t earn a substantial amount of money.
- To get an Absa Instant Loan you must have an Absa bank account and it should clearly show your monthly salary. This serves as proof that you will be able to pay off your debt when it’s due.
- You must be 18 years or older to qualify for the loan.
About Absa Instant Loans
- Make a repayment within a maximum period of 35 days (This is a payday loan, in which you should make payments on the day you get paid)
- An initiation fee (Once-off) of 10% applies, this excludes VAT. (Example: If you take an instant loan with Absa for R1000 and to be paid within 35 days, the 10% once-off initiation fee will be R100 excluding VAT – T’s and C’s apply)
- You can make a quick online calculation to estimate costs of Absa’s Instant loan
- You get Absa Credit Protection in case of death, underwritten by Absa Life Limited
How to Apply
- Apply online (Login to your Absa online banking profile account and simply apply for the loan)
- Go to any Absa ATM and apply instantly
For more information visit the Absa Instant Loan Page, or call 0860 100 372, alternatively, you can visit the nearest Absa branch and speak to a consultant. Absa is an Authorized Financial Services Provider and a registered credit provider (NCRCP7)
South African COVID-19 Information Portal
iBusiness on COVID-19