As a business owner, the number objective is to create a stable relationship with your customers before thinking of money. Because when it comes to growing your business and payment method available, Visa has got your back.
Having different payments method for your business can only bring growth to your business. You don’t have to think of ways to receive payments as there are innovative ways to receive payments. When a customer wants to pay using a Card Machine, cash or a lot more processing systems available – ensure you have that in place.
You are protected, and all your transactions are secured when accepting payments from Visa. Visa protects both the merchant and the customer during a transaction for a smooth operation.
Visa Compliance and Guide
Are you ready to accept Visa payments for your business? Well just with any business, there will always be standards, procedures, and requirements, etc. to comply with the law.
[ht_message mstyle=”success” title=”” show_icon=”” id=”” class=”” style=”” ]
- Merchants accepting Visa payments are to adhere to the law. As a Merchandiser, it’s your responsibility to ensure that you accept legal Visa Products, and /or the transactions are of legal use only. Accepting Visa payments all relates to accepting Visa Products.
- If you sell age-restricted products, there are procedures to be followed to ensure that the law is properly followed.
- Having a Visa card or the submission of the account info doesn’t mean the cardholder/user is of legal age of purchase age-restricted products
- Visa Cards can be issued to individuals younger than 18 and thus merchandisers should be more alert when accepting payments.
[ht_message mstyle=”info” title=”” show_icon=”true” id=”” class=”” style=”” ][Learn about Accepting Visa][/ht_message]
Benefits of accepting Visa
[ht_message mstyle=”alert” title=”” show_icon=”” id=”” class=”” style=”” ]
- Visa’s massive network is reliable and capable of handling over 56,000 transaction messages in a second. Visa makes use of VisaNet, which an electronic payments processing network as tested by IMB in August of 2014.
- Handle large transactions
- A reliable stable, efficient speed
- Bring the A-Game to your customer experience
- In 2014 Visa had over 2.3 billion Visa cards distributed to consumers excluding Via Europe – and this number has always been on the rise, one can only imagine the numbers in the current year.