Life is unpredictable, there are so many things that can happen when you least expect them. We live in a world full of unexpected surprises, and thus we should find ways to protect ourselves and our families even when you are no more. We all need a Funeral Insurance. The African bank offers a Funeral Cover at affordable premiums.
African Bank Funeral Insurance pays out within 24 hours, if they fail to do so, they will pay you double should your claim be approved. Your Funeral cover increases every 6 months, but your premium stays the same.
[ht_message mstyle=”success” title=”” show_icon=”” id=”” class=”” style=”” ]You can add up to 18 people be it your friends, your relative, your immediate family, just add them all. You can get up to R50 000 maximum cover and a minimum of R10 000.[/ht_message]
HOW TO CLAM
[ht_message mstyle=”info” title=”” show_icon=”” id=”” class=”” style=”” ]
- When claiming for Funeral Insurance please ensure that you have all necessary documents, for an easier and faster process.
- You can submit your claim online or print out the form to complete and have it faxed to African Bank.
- Ensure that you have the Certified ID Copies of the main member of the policy.
- It is imperative to have the beneficiary’s Certified Copy of Identity Document
- You will also need the beneficiary’s most recent banking details and statement
- You will also need the deceased’s Certified ID Copy
You will need to visit the nearest branch for more information, or you can read more on their website (African Bank Funeral Insurance)
[ht_message mstyle=”alert” title=”” show_icon=”” id=”” class=”” style=”” ]You can apply online or at the nearest branch; it will only take a few clicks to complete the form.[/ht_message]
South African COVID-19 Information Portal
iBusiness on COVID-19