Only if life came with a manual, we’d then truly be prepared for life expectancies. However, that not and never will be the case, unfortunately. The only way to protect ourselves from the unknown is through insurance – is it worth it? Absolutely, we eventually perish and when that happens, families are left behind to take care of things, but how is that going to be possible if you haven’t taken life insurance.
Budget insurance offers a Pure Life Cover underwritten by 1Life and offers two Life Insurance products to choose from. You can choose any product depending on your needs and affordability – this kind of insurance will pay out cash to authorized beneficiaries chosen by you. You don’t have to be old to take a Life Insurance, matter of fact, the younger and healthier you are, the lower your premiums will be. Factors affecting your monthly premiums are age, occupation, health status, lifestyle, and gender.
Budget Elevated Life Insurance Benefits
- Budget Pure Life Cover offers R200 000 to R10-million life cover paid to authorized beneficiaries of your choice, in the unfortunate event when you pass on.
- The Elevated cover includes a R50 000 funeral benefit paid out to the beneficiary in a matter of 2 days (48 hours) after a fully processed valid claim submitted.
- The Life cover includes the terminal benefit – should you be diagnosed with a terminal illness and your life expectancy is less than a year, you can be assured, your cover amount will be paid out.
- You will be covered for your whole life
- Natural and accidental death is covered immediately
- There’s also a Guaranteed Assurability benefit option – where you are able to increase your cover amount should your lifestyle changes (Lifestyle could be factors like, smoking, drinking, working a riskier job, etc.)
- Once you have been paying your premiums for the first two years, suicide is covered
The Elevated Pure Life Cover by 1Life comes with Expo-Sure benefit, which is a private HIV testing and treated program when you have been accidentally exposed to HIV.
- You may also add more values to your Budget Pure Life Cover, and include a Dread Disease and Disablement Insurance benefit to your policy.