If you have recently completed your matric and or just graduated from high school, Canyon Coal is offering you a learnership Programme opportunity to help you gain more knowledge in Engineering and Artisan.
You will be given an opportunity to have a trade qualification in your chosen field of study through the company. The trade qualification is recognized nation-wide.
Learnership and Bursary requirements
- To qualify for the learnership/bursary you must be a South African Citizen
- You must be an active student pursuing a cognized qualification in any South African tertiary education institution – accredited and registered with the council for Higher Education.
- Matriculants who would like to acquire a trade qualification
- You must have completed your Grade 12 (2015 – 2018) with Maths and Science, with GPA of 70%
Recognized fields of study
- Diesel Mechanic
- Fitter and Turner
- Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Mining, and Electrical)
Friday, 18 December 2020
To be part of the team and selected as a qualifying candidate depends on your academic performance. A final decision will be taken by the Canyon Coal internal committee as to who will be joining the learnership Programme.
HOW TO APPLY
Attach the following:
- Certified copy of the most recent pay-slip of the breadwinners.
- Certified copy of the balance sheet of the breadwinners if self-employed.
- An unemployed parent/guardian/spouse should indicate unemployed on the declaration and submit a sworn affidavit to that effect.
- If there is no one in the family who is formally employed, state where the family income is derived from e.g. hawking, seasonal employment, etc.
Ensure you follow the companies’ instructions when applying. (Please write clearly in block capitals and read the accompanying directing letter carefully before completing the form and ensure that all sections and questions are fully answered or filled in to prevent you from being disqualified from the selection process)
FORMS TO FILL