Check your R350 Grant Relief Status Now (USSD, WhatsApp, Email and Online Applications)

It has been made possible to check the status of your application for the unemployed COVID-19 Grant Relief in South Africa regardless of the method of submission. Many South Africa are losing patient as SASSA seem to be talking take to respond, however, iBusiness reported the issue and explained why the delay.

Whether you applied using USSD, WhatsApp, Email, or the SASSA SRD online portal – you can now check your status online.

Sometimes the system may have not been able to notify you or your application may have not been submitted corrected.

• Check the status of your COVID-19 Social Relief of Distress Grant application using the WhatsApp number 082 046 8553 if you applied using WhatsApp (WhatsApp the word ‘Status’)
  • You will be asked if you want to check the status for yourself or someone else
  • You will have to provide the Reference code which is alphanumeric for WhatsApp users, and just numeric for others.
  • Visit https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/status if you applied using email, USSD or the online portal

You will be asked to provide:

• Your ID number,
  • The number used to apply
  • Your status will then be displayed,

Freddy Malaka 25 June 2020 at 8:27 am

I Freddy Malaka applied for R350 grant on 15 May my status still says pending up to today. Everyone I applied with has received a response from Sassa.

mbongeleni michael 24 June 2020 at 12:15 pm

my application was approved my pay day 20th but i do’nt receive an sms can i go post office to collect money

Nelly 24 June 2020 at 11:01 am

I can’t understand about sassa anymore the application is approved but I can’t money I don’t what to do can someone tell me what to do

CHEVARNO Lorenzo Williams 23 June 2020 at 9:23 pm

My husband apply for my son who is unemployed for almost 4 months and he was declined, I really don’t understand what is the problem
His name is Chevarno Lorenzo Williams

Caroline 23 June 2020 at 5:02 pm

My application was approved and told that the pay day was on the 13th but I never received an sms that want my banking details.

Maluleke Jeffrey Godfrey 23 June 2020 at 4:37 pm

I received the massage from sassa saying that my details do not match the ID No so I have to visit sassa’s website or phone call centre to correct the erro, pls help me I do not know how can I correct because I did what I have to but
I didn’t get any space to correct.

moses 23 June 2020 at 12:43 pm

i was getting uif but it end on 30 april now i have apply for R350 grant. it declined but i’m no longer getting uif

Thobela 23 June 2020 at 10:56 am

Hi I ve been approved and given the payday but it has passed

christelle 23 June 2020 at 10:35 am

i did apply but still no payment and it was in may how do i find out whats happening with the releafe grant and when will it be paid

Duduzile 22 June 2020 at 8:05 pm

Hi i applied for the stress relieve grant in may its says decline so i want to know why cos am not working