Check your R350 Grant Relief Status Now (USSD, WhatsApp, Email and Online Applications)

It has been made possible to check the status of your application for the unemployed COVID-19 Grant Relief in South Africa regardless of the method of submission. Many South Africa are losing patient as SASSA seem to be talking take to respond, however, iBusiness reported the issue and explained why the delay.

Whether you applied using USSD, WhatsApp, Email, or the SASSA SRD online portal – you can now check your status online.

Sometimes the system may have not been able to notify you or your application may have not been submitted corrected.

• Check the status of your COVID-19 Social Relief of Distress Grant application using the WhatsApp number 082 046 8553 if you applied using WhatsApp (WhatsApp the word ‘Status’)
  • You will be asked if you want to check the status for yourself or someone else
  • You will have to provide the Reference code which is alphanumeric for WhatsApp users, and just numeric for others.
  • Visit https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/status if you applied using email, USSD or the online portal

You will be asked to provide:

• Your ID number,
  • The number used to apply
  • Your status will then be displayed,

SASSA SRD R350 Update: November is now approved, check your status.

Mshoza, Queen of Kwaito dies 37

SASSA SRD R350 Update: November is now pending soon to be approved

Zipho Malixole Dimbaza 7 July 2020 at 3:00 pm

I applied in June 11th for social relief grant and I
was declined since I am no longer working and I
never got any response, please help

Mxolisi Sithole 7 July 2020 at 2:58 pm

I applied in May and I was declined don’t know why bcos I’m unemployed don’t receive any grant

Ntsika 7 July 2020 at 2:52 pm

I applied for my father we haven’t yet received respond please how do I check sassa balance

Sipho 7 July 2020 at 2:13 pm

Several times using the Sassa verification number, Ja sometimes it ringing but no one picking up. Right now I’m desperate I have no direction. Till when I send all necessary details to them. Please I need follow up.

Sipho 7 July 2020 at 1:55 pm

I make my application when the day was announced, since from there, I never received any. Last week I receive a massage from Sassa saying my application is aprove. I must send my Bank details. Oh yes I send back to Sassa that bank details, since from there I’m still waiting. Nothing comes up. I’m not working from 31 March 2013 till now.

Cindy 6 July 2020 at 8:21 pm

I applied nd did not get respond I was working at the clinic in 2015 as a cleaner it was a contract for 12 months I have a persal number.for what cause m nt working anymore

Nosipho 4 July 2020 at 9:39 pm

I do application for someone bt i didn’t get respond

Phatheka 4 July 2020 at 7:05 pm

I was so disappointed when I got declined I don’t even know the reason but what I know is that I am not working,but I guess government this are not for everyone but for certain people,I will carry on selling clothing and shoes for living

Akhona 4 July 2020 at 6:45 pm

Ngabhalisa ngoMay but angikaze ngyithole imali

greg 3 July 2020 at 9:09 pm

hi my name is Greg I applied but got declined for the 350 grant due to IRP regestered but Iam not working now for 11 years