Check your R350 Grant Relief Status Now (USSD, WhatsApp, Email and Online Applications)

It has been made possible to check the status of your application for the unemployed COVID-19 Grant Relief in South Africa regardless of the method of submission. Many South Africa are losing patient as SASSA seem to be talking take to respond, however, iBusiness reported the issue and explained why the delay.

Whether you applied using USSD, WhatsApp, Email, or the SASSA SRD online portal – you can now check your status online.

Sometimes the system may have not been able to notify you or your application may have not been submitted corrected.

• Check the status of your COVID-19 Social Relief of Distress Grant application using the WhatsApp number 082 046 8553 if you applied using WhatsApp (WhatsApp the word ‘Status’)
  • You will be asked if you want to check the status for yourself or someone else
  • You will have to provide the Reference code which is alphanumeric for WhatsApp users, and just numeric for others.
  • Visit https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/status if you applied using email, USSD or the online portal

You will be asked to provide:

• Your ID number,
  • The number used to apply
  • Your status will then be displayed,

SASSA SRD R350 Update: November is now approved, check your status.

Mshoza, Queen of Kwaito dies 37

SASSA SRD R350 Update: November is now pending soon to be approved

Kasthuri 22 July 2020 at 6:29 pm

I applied in May. No payment for May. I received an approved in June and received payment of R350.00. Checking my status now shows failed. What’s happening as I am unemployed and don’t even have a place to live. What is the government doing to help us that really needs help or they are focusing on other things. Our lives are at stake now and it’s getting worse. People will die of starvation being exposed to the cold and place to live.

Precious 21 July 2020 at 12:32 am

I applied in May,my status was pending up to July, then sent an email to find out how long will my application be pending, got a reply that I was declined due to the record that stated that I had been receiving an income for the last 18 months, which isn’t true.

I wrote back informed them that I last had a salary about 3 years ago, am currently running a day care, unfunded, which is currently shut down because of covid19 outbreak since March 2020.

I last had an income end of February 2020 from the day care, up to this date, all ECD centres are closed.
I checked my status again on 20 July, now the results are *approved June 2020* but I have not been requested to submit my banking information.

I am not sure what to do next, tried to call the customer service number, does not go through, land line, no one answers.

I am stuck.

Tsholofelo Mametse 20 July 2020 at 4:26 am

May approved for 8 june date with no payment, June approved for 22 July still waiting for sms to collect money

Bongani 18 July 2020 at 11:28 pm

I laid a complain about being getting paid for the past 18 each I’m not I was last working at some company I don’t remember which year I only worked only for two weeks so when I apply for sassaR350 they decline it reasons irp5 and I’m not getting any money so I applied again since is pending

Siyakudumisa Precious Kula 16 July 2020 at 5:07 pm

Good day I would like to enquire on the progress of my application that I listed in May. Thank you

Ntombiyenkosi 14 July 2020 at 8:47 am

I also registered on May and approved but I didn’t get any cent, when I check my status it says approved for May, when I check the next day it says pending for June

Khaya Mbuyazi 10 July 2020 at 2:44 pm

Mine too has been approved and gave them my bank account but still my account is empty it’s so sad

Advice 9 July 2020 at 9:26 am

Applied on may,when i check my status it says I’ve been paid on 6july,went to post office they said they have my id but there’s no money yet,was told to wait for a massage from them,even now im still waiting

Larry 9 July 2020 at 8:37 am

I applied for the srd sassa relief fund still nothing is happening as l last worked in 1996

Nonhlanhla 8 July 2020 at 2:28 pm

Ngibhalisa ngoMay kwathiwa Approved then ngafaka ama bank details namanje angiyayitholi imali please help me