Check your R350 Grant Relief Status Now (USSD, WhatsApp, Email and Online Applications)

It has been made possible to check the status of your application for the unemployed COVID-19 Grant Relief in South Africa regardless of the method of submission. Many South Africa are losing patient as SASSA seem to be talking take to respond, however, iBusiness reported the issue and explained why the delay.

Whether you applied using USSD, WhatsApp, Email, or the SASSA SRD online portal – you can now check your status online.

Sometimes the system may have not been able to notify you or your application may have not been submitted corrected.

• Check the status of your COVID-19 Social Relief of Distress Grant application using the WhatsApp number 082 046 8553 if you applied using WhatsApp (WhatsApp the word ‘Status’)
  • You will be asked if you want to check the status for yourself or someone else
  • You will have to provide the Reference code which is alphanumeric for WhatsApp users, and just numeric for others.
  • Visit https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/status if you applied using email, USSD or the online portal

You will be asked to provide:

• Your ID number,
  • The number used to apply
  • Your status will then be displayed,

Lockdown: South Africa moves to Level 1

Junior Mohutsiwa

Cassper Nyovest welcomes a baby boy with Thobeka

Not a good month for iBusiness, but we are back online

Daniel Mzwakhe 31 July 2020 at 12:41 pm

Hi my name is Daniel I applied from the first day they issued numbers but even today I didn’t received anything anti today, but the Sms I sent it said it successfully, why I didn’t get any feed back??

Mark 31 July 2020 at 8:49 am

Applied in may. Have been waiting. On 29/7 only received R350 but my status says approved in May and June. Is this maths and amount right then?

Sandile Ngobese 30 July 2020 at 11:32 pm

Hi, please help Me, I applied from May but is still pending. and im unemploye. what wrong

Temosho 28 July 2020 at 8:39 pm

Since I applied I got no response

francina Mmaphefo Monama 28 July 2020 at 10:07 am

Hello,i aplly on de 12 May 2020 i get the id no but till 2day i din’t get anything from sassa also with my aunt i apply on de 14 May 2020 nothing happen we don’t understand we have all sassa ID no.

Moropa lebo ngwanamagoga 27 July 2020 at 5:26 pm

I applied at may it says decline and June pending

Yenziwe 27 July 2020 at 12:16 pm

Mina wa declinwa owami awu approvenga angaz why cz bengihola imali yobuntandane yaphela angisaholi ngiyawuding Nam lomholo

Phumlani Goodman Qoza 25 July 2020 at 4:00 pm

I got approved on the 30th of May and i even confirmed my banking details, but till today no payments has been my made to me. What is happening here?

Naledi 23 July 2020 at 9:51 am

When I try to check my status it says fail when putting my details but they are correct

Thabiso Ernest 23 July 2020 at 8:18 am

Hello. Since my first day of applying this grant. I didn’t receive anything from you. And I keep checking my status it says failed. Please respond me

1 49 50 51 52 53