Check your R350 Grant Relief Status Now (USSD, WhatsApp, Email and Online Applications)

It has been made possible to check the status of your application for the unemployed COVID-19 Grant Relief in South Africa regardless of the method of submission. Many South Africa are losing patient as SASSA seem to be talking take to respond, however, iBusiness reported the issue and explained why the delay.

Whether you applied using USSD, WhatsApp, Email, or the SASSA SRD online portal – you can now check your status online.

Sometimes the system may have not been able to notify you or your application may have not been submitted corrected.

• Check the status of your COVID-19 Social Relief of Distress Grant application using the WhatsApp number 082 046 8553 if you applied using WhatsApp (WhatsApp the word ‘Status’)
  • You will be asked if you want to check the status for yourself or someone else
  • You will have to provide the Reference code which is alphanumeric for WhatsApp users, and just numeric for others.
  • Visit https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/status if you applied using email, USSD or the online portal

You will be asked to provide:

• Your ID number,
  • The number used to apply
  • Your status will then be displayed,

Lockdown: South Africa moves to Level 1

Junior Mohutsiwa

Cassper Nyovest welcomes a baby boy with Thobeka

Not a good month for iBusiness, but we are back online

Alex Nan 7 August 2020 at 10:59 am

I receivemy money at June but last month and dis month i didn’t receive it why

Thabo jimmy kgopa 4 August 2020 at 2:07 pm

I try to apply sassa 350 is pending since I try to apply my uif at kempton park it said block since from 11 March nothing received my number is 07**…648 and my ID is 88***….081 please help

Phumla 4 August 2020 at 10:07 am

I applied for SaSSA grand since June it’s still says pending I don’t know if I must apply again?

Nobuhle qiniso cele 3 August 2020 at 10:52 pm

My status still say it panding I apply on may why I didn’t get even SMS for my account

Nobuhle qiniso cele 3 August 2020 at 10:48 pm

Since i apply for grant on may I didn’t get it but say landing i dont know why

Desiree Raphata 3 August 2020 at 4:04 am

I really need this moneit wI’ll help a lot but… not getting any income depression is consuming me please help someone ????????????????????????????????????????

pappie Sello 2 August 2020 at 8:17 pm

Guys my aunt applied using USSD and she was sent an SMS with a link asking her to provide banking details, the problem is the phone does not have internet connectivity capabilities. is there a way to provide banking details to Sassa using USSD?

Lindokuhle 2 August 2020 at 7:12 am

Hi I applied 350 grant on March on USSD I haven’t got any respond about my application but last time I check online status I sow that I have been declined but I dont know why my massage is been declined last when I sow my sister again having this 350 grant I decided to check AN I found that it written PENDING I would be happy if you tell me the problem becouse it been so long THANK YOU.

Lindokuhle 1 August 2020 at 9:54 pm

I’m not working bt I got declined I don’t know why

Tony 1 August 2020 at 11:45 am

I only received june grant money but this month i didn’t receive anything…is there any problem with my account?

1 50 51 52 53