Check your R350 Grant Relief Status Now (USSD, WhatsApp, Email and Online Applications)

It has been made possible to check the status of your application for the unemployed COVID-19 Grant Relief in South Africa regardless of the method of submission. Many South Africa are losing patient as SASSA seem to be talking take to respond, however, iBusiness reported the issue and explained why the delay.

Whether you applied using USSD, WhatsApp, Email, or the SASSA SRD online portal – you can now check your status online.

Sometimes the system may have not been able to notify you or your application may have not been submitted corrected.

• Check the status of your COVID-19 Social Relief of Distress Grant application using the WhatsApp number 082 046 8553 if you applied using WhatsApp (WhatsApp the word ‘Status’)
  • You will be asked if you want to check the status for yourself or someone else
  • You will have to provide the Reference code which is alphanumeric for WhatsApp users, and just numeric for others.
  • Visit https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/status if you applied using email, USSD or the online portal

You will be asked to provide:

• Your ID number,
  • The number used to apply
  • Your status will then be displayed,

Mshoza, Queen of Kwaito dies 37

SASSA SRD R350 Update: November is now pending soon to be approved

This is why Friday the 13th is considered unlucky

Filistas mabusela 15 November 2020 at 8:45 am

Hi .i was approved since July i got paid only on July..aug,September October didn’t get paid please assist

Athule Mthamo 12 November 2020 at 8:21 am

I got payed the first month May I have never received other months and when I’m checking status it keep saying approved, every time and every months I wake up to go to post office to look for 350 but nothing

Shhail 9 November 2020 at 12:16 pm

Hi I applied for my sassa grant I have been approved from June right up till September I even got pay dates I put in my banking details and I’m still waiting to get paid what can I do to speed up the process

Dillon 9 November 2020 at 5:21 am

Hoekom kan ek aan nie die R350kry nie maar ek hey nou al amkar gekyk maar hier kom net nie n bospak na my toe nie nou ek wil weet wa ek nie reg in vil nie ASB help my

Vuyiswa 8 November 2020 at 10:47 pm

I also applied bt tellin me that am working am not working I applied on May when I check my status said decline why where’s am sitting home doing nothing help pls I also went to sars update everything also hav a letter from sars to show tht am unemployed

Simosezwe 11 August 2020 at 8:45 pm

I applied June for R350 and my application approved but I didn’t received any SMS to how do I get payment

Biza 11 August 2020 at 11:39 am

Application was first declined in may, now its pending since June. whats happening. Nothing received yet. Doubt if i will receive.

MncediAction 11 August 2020 at 6:57 am

I approved I have payday 30 may and 06 June I checked online what can I do guys help now please

Lulama jacobs 9 August 2020 at 4:31 am

I want to check 350 grant status

Kabelo Jonas thobakgale 7 August 2020 at 1:54 pm

I never received a payment since I was approved

1 51 52 53 54