Check your R350 Grant Relief Status Now (USSD, WhatsApp, Email and Online Applications)

It has been made possible to check the status of your application for the unemployed COVID-19 Grant Relief in South Africa regardless of the method of submission. Many South Africa are losing patient as SASSA seem to be talking take to respond, however, iBusiness reported the issue and explained why the delay.

Whether you applied using USSD, WhatsApp, Email, or the SASSA SRD online portal – you can now check your status online.

Sometimes the system may have not been able to notify you or your application may have not been submitted corrected.

• Check the status of your COVID-19 Social Relief of Distress Grant application using the WhatsApp number 082 046 8553 if you applied using WhatsApp (WhatsApp the word ‘Status’)
  • You will be asked if you want to check the status for yourself or someone else
  • You will have to provide the Reference code which is alphanumeric for WhatsApp users, and just numeric for others.
  • Visit https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/status if you applied using email, USSD or the online portal

You will be asked to provide:

• Your ID number,
  • The number used to apply
  • Your status will then be displayed,

R350 SRD SASSA for January 2021 now Pending to be approved

Social grant payment dates for January 2021

The new Coronavirus variant, termed 501.V2, also called VSOP by Mzansi confirmed

Thabo mokgosi 26 November 2020 at 11:54 am

I need my grand pls Saasa

Khotso Mokobane 23 November 2020 at 2:07 pm

Hello issac parsdon me if am beign inpatient i never got my unemployment funds since i applied on may when i check it says approved .and i did sents banking details.

Mandla 23 November 2020 at 9:29 am

Hi
Since I’ve applied in may and when checking my status online it says failed which could be network of wrong info provided,but I did send an e-mail to covid19srdappeals@sassa.gov.za n giving stating that my application says failed n I gave them my full names n Id number but still says fail it can’t be network or wrong info but I’d like to know y mine says fails n IV been unemployed for six years now

Zanele 22 November 2020 at 2:43 am

Hey.. I didn’t receive my 350r from August till now,i don’t know what’s happening because when I check status they are all approved with filed dates but when I go to the post office they say there is nothing in my account?? And I’ve tried to sent emails but they fail to assist me.

Katija Amin 19 November 2020 at 5:48 pm

No post office to collect grant to far. My daughter applied y acant they put in her account

Noxolo Hlengwa 19 November 2020 at 1:25 pm

If I check my status says failed and I don’t know why.

Sydney wandile minya 18 November 2020 at 4:25 pm

I was paid last month R350 and ìt was my first payment and now when I’m checking my status it say pending .I will like to know am I gonner get paid this month and when if I wìll thank you

Herry Rufus 18 November 2020 at 3:53 pm

I applied my boyfriend in may still decline until now

Koleka 18 November 2020 at 1:13 pm

My applications for corona virus SRD for August – October are all approved and the pay day was 23/10 and 28/10 respectively but I’m still waiting for SMSs as I’m not allowed to go to the Post Office without proof. How long does it take to get an SMS after your application has been paid?

Sefali Pulane Emily 17 November 2020 at 6:39 am