Tonight you may have all 400 000 reasons to smile all the way to the bank. The daily lottery results jackpot is estimated at a massive R400 000, you could purchase a new home, a new car or even fund your studies or just leave it in your bank account, or better yet invest it, whatever you decide, it’ll be your money.
Winning numbers for Daily Lotto: Friday, 21 August 2020
If you have your ticket handy – iBusiness uploads the winning lotto results as they are published not later than 22:00.
03, 06, 12, 32, 36
Previous Daily lotto results
In case you have missed the daily lotto results for previous days, here’s the iBusiness’ combined results for the past draws.
- Daily Lotto Results, 18 to 20 August 2020
- Daily Lotto Results for 12 to 17 August 2020
- Daily Lotto Results for Tuesday, 11 August 2020
Daily Lotto Jackpot
TONIGHT’S DAILY LOTTO jackpot is estimated at R450,000!
How to Play
Playing Daily Lottery is easy; you can play using the Quick Pick Option where the lottery processing machine randomly chooses 5 lucky numbers on your behalf.
- Make use of a Daily Lotto Betslip, ensure you use a pen/pencil, and choose 5 numbers between 1 and 36.
- Give the Betslip to a teller and let the approved lottery retailer process your bet slip and receive a receipt with your chosen numbers.
- Write your name at the back of the receipt and you can play as many boards as you want.
- A single Daily Lotto bet cost R3.00 VAT incl.
- Tickets sales close at 8:30 pm on any given draw day.
- Get your results on iBusiness everyday
Disclaimer: We serve the verified numbers as they are published, head on to the National Lottery Website for 100% verification. iBusiness serves all lottery games results, the Lotto Draw, Powerball, and Daily Lotto Draw results. All the results are verified and published within 15 minutes after every draw unless faced with unforeseen circumstances. You may call the national lottery on 080 048 4822. The results on iBusiness serve as the official published results by the South African National Lottery. Tickets sales close at 8:30 pm on any given draw day. NYU stands for Not Yet Updated – This phrase and/or the abbreviation is used when the results have not yet been updated.
South African COVID-19 Information Portal
iBusiness on COVID-19