Getting lucky by a day is possible with the South African daily lotto. You may have 325,000 reasons to smile with chings in your pocket.
Daily Lotto results for Saturday, 25 July 2020
The Saturday Daily Lotto results for 25/07/2020 are as follows:
1, 06, 07, 15, 31
Previous Daily lotto results
Below are the previously drawn results for daily lotto
- Daily Lotto Results for Thursday and Friday, 23 & 24 July 2020
- Daily Lotto Results for Wednesday, 22 July 2020
- Daily Lotto Results for Tuesday, 21 July 2020
- Daily Lotto Results for Monday, 20 July 2020
Daily Lotto Jackpot
As you Pusha Phanda Play, Tonight’s jackpot on 25/07/2020 for the DAILY LOTTO is estimated at R325,000! and the NEXT jackpot is estimated at R200,000!
How to Play
Playing Daily Lottery is easy; you can play using the Quick Pick Option where the lottery processing machine randomly chooses 5 lucky numbers on your behalf.
- Make use of a Daily Lotto Betslip, ensure you use a pen/pencil and choose 5 numbers between 1 and 36.
- Give the Betslip to a teller and let the approved lottery retailer process your bet slip and receive a receipt with your chosen numbers.
- Write your name at the back of the receipt and you can play as many boards as you want.
- A single Daily Lotto bet cost R3.00 VAT incl.
- Get your results on iBusiness everyday
Disclaimer: We serve the verified numbers as they are published, head on to the National Lottery Website for 100% verification. iBusiness serves all lottery games results, the Lotto Draw, Powerball, and Daily Lotto Draw results. All the results are verified and published within 15 minutes after every draw unless faced with unforeseen circumstances. You may call the national lottery on 080 048 4822. The results on iBusiness serve as the official published results by the South African National Lottery. Tickets sales close at 8:30 pm on any given draw day. NYU stands for Not Yet Updated – This phrase and/or the abbreviation is used when the results have not yet been updated.
South African COVID-19 Information Portal
iBusiness on COVID-19