In the previous draw, no one matched all the numbers for the jackpot. 171 lucky individuals bagged R2,065.40 each for matching 4 numbers on the previous draw.
[penci_related_posts dis_pview=”no” dis_pdate=”no” title=”In Lotto” background=”” border=”” thumbright=”no” number=”1″ style=”list” align=”none” withids=”40602″ displayby=”recent_posts” orderby=”rand”]
Daily Lotto results for 15 July 2020
The winning numbers for Wednesday, 15 July
3, 10, 18, 20, 28
Previous Daily lotto results
- Daily Lotto results for Tuesday, 14 July 2020
- Daily Lotto results for Monday, 13 July 2020
- Daily Lotto results for Sunday, July 12, 2020
- Daily Lotto Results for Saturday, 11 July 2020
TONIGHT! The Daily Lotto Jackpot for 15/07/2020 is estimated R300 000
How to Play
Playing Daily Lottery is easy; you can play using the Quick Pick Option where the lottery processing machine randomly chooses 5 lucky numbers on your behalf.
- Make use of a Daily Lotto Betslip, ensure you use a pen/pencil and choose 5 numbers between 1 and 36.
- Give the Betslip to a teller and let the approved lottery retailer process your bet slip and receive a receipt with your chosen numbers.
- Write your name at the back of the receipt and you can play as many boards as you want.
- A single Daily Lotto bet cost R3.00 VAT incl.
- Get your results on iBusiness everyday
Disclaimer: Some delays are caused by load-shedding. We serve the verified numbers as they are published, head on to the National Lottery Website. iBusiness serves all lottery games results, the Lotto Draw, Powerball, and Daily Lotto Draw results. All the results are verified and published within 15 minutes after every draw. You may call the national lottery on 080 048 4822. The results on iBusiness serve as the official published results by the South African National Lottery. Tickets sales close at 8:30 pm on any given draw day. NYU stands for Not Yet Updated – This phrase and/or the abbreviation is used when the results have not yet been updated.
South African COVID-19 Information Portal
iBusiness on COVID-19