FNB 32 Day Flexi Notice is an investment account offered by FNB, an account that gives you access to your fund after the 32 days’ notice.
You can open the account online with FNB, this is the type of an account that need a minimum deposit of R5 000. If you save your money for over 12 months, you get the maximum interest rate of 6.70%. Invest with this account and have access to your money in 32 days or if you can’t wait for that long, perhaps during an emergency, you can have the money available to you immediately at a fee.
You can add more money into your account to invest and earn even more interest. You can load multiple notices with the 32 Day Flexi Notice with FNB.
Interest rates with the 32-day Flexi notice are tiered; this means they are bases the amount invested. It’s best to put in more money in order to get more interest. Open the account online with FNB, if you have an Internet Banking Account with FNB is even easier.
32 Day Flexi Notice features
- There are No Monthly maintenance fees
- Earn FNB eBucks Reward
- You can make multiple transfers into your account, that’s how flexible the account is.
- You can reinvest the interest earned or you can have the interest paid out into a different account
- If there are funds available, you can make 3rd party payments
- There are no risks involved. Your invested amount plus your quoted returns are guaranteed.
How to Apply
- Apply Online
- Ask FNB to call you back or visit the nearest branch
- Have R5 000 as minimum deposit
- You must be a South African Resident
- You can contact FNB for investment purposes online
- Your Valid South African ID or Smart ID Card
- Proof of residence that’s not older than 3 months
Other Notice Deposit Accounts