Taking any risk-free investments and savings that are guaranteed is a great step, you know your savings are guaranteed and you can have a piece of mind knowing that you have absolutely nothing to worry about and that your funds are safe.
The FNB 7 Day Notice account provides up to 6.40% interest rate when you save your money for up to 12 months.
The minimum opening deposit for the 7 Day Notice Account with FNB is R20 000, you can have access to your fund after 7 days’ notice.
With the Account, your interest increases after 32 days and in 64 days again. You have the choice to have your interest earned into another account or reinvest it into your 7 Day Notice Account. You can open the account online if you have internet banking with FNB and so you can be able to manage your funds at the comfort of your own home.
FNB 7 Day Notice Account Features
- Your funds and quoted returns are guaranteed
- You can send payments to 3rd party companies depending on funds available and notice period
- You can add money on your account electronically only
- You can make multiple transfers into your account
- Earn eBucks Rewards with FNB
- There are no monthly fees
How to Apply
- You can open the account online
- You can ask FNB to call you back or you can contact them for investment purposes
- You must be a South African Citizen to qualify for the 7 Day Notice Account with FNB
- You can visit any FNB branch nearby and open the account
- With The Minimum Opening Deposit Amount of R20 000
- Your Valid South African ID or Smart ID Card
- Proof of residence that’s not older than 3 months
For more information visit the FNB 7 Day Notice Account Page. First National Bank is a division of FirstRand Bank Limited and it is an Authorized Financial Services and Credit Provider (NCRCP20)
Other Notice Deposit Accounts