When banking is made easy, safe and secure – you become confident that your money is safe. The FNB Banking App gives that confidence of banking without fear of losing your money. If you are a registered online banking user, you also get full access to the FNB banking app.
FNB offers you an app that’s very user friendly and it is the most used banking app in South Africa. The app comes with an ample of features to help you bank better.
FNB App features
On day-to-day banking you can do the following:
- FNB gives you the freedom to access your account’s detailed balances and transactions at no cost to you.
- If you have multiple accounts, you will be able to make internal transfers between your accounts.
- You will be able to stop/reverse an authorized debit order on your mobile and/or eChannels
- Because FNB cares for your money – you can get notifications from when 1 cent is deducted from your account.
- You will be able to make payments and Card-less cash withdrawals.
- Play lotto and Powerball Games
You can use FNB Connect to do the following:
- Make calls to FNB call centres when you need an assistant.
- The App also allows you to make calls and send messages.
With the FNB App you can purchase the following:
- iTunes (Purchase items from iTunes)
- Purchase Prepaid Electricity
- Data Bundles, SMS Bundles, and Prepaid Airtime
Additionally, you can manage your FNB eBucks account and finding partners, you will be able to purchase vouchers and redeem coupons. The app allows you to locate FNB branches and ATMs,
How to Download the FNB Banking App
- You can visit your App Store
- You will be given an option to register or to log in
- The FNB Banking app is compatible with Android™, Apple™, BlackBerry™, and Nokia™ Symbian devices*
- Android devices include HTC, Samsung, LG, Motorola, Sony Ericsson, and Huawei. BlackBerry devices include the Torch, Storm, Bold and Curve that are OS5 or higher
- For any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 087 575 0362
South African COVID-19 Information Portal
iBusiness on COVID-19