Greyhound has announced on their Facebook channel that it has returned to South African Roads.
The luxury coach solution has returned with a bang and long distance commuters will have more options to choose from when they need to travel long distance on a budget.
The website is running and ready to take on bookings. To make a booking, visit the new www.greyhound.co.za
Travel starts from 13 April. The following routes are now available:
- Johannesburg to Durban (direct)
- Johannesburg to Cape Town (via Bloemfontein)
- Pretoria to Cape Town (via Kimberly)
- Cape Town to Mthatha (via Garden Route)
- Mthatha to Cape Town (via Garden Route)
- Pretoria to Durban (via Empangeni)
- Cape Town to Durban (via Bloemfontein)
- Johannesburg to East London (direct)
- East London to Cape Town (via Queenstown)