Leverage finances is a debt instrument that allows you to acquire other businesses or during strategic growth opportunities where funds are made available to buy shares, or a business as a going concern or a man existing company.
Leverage finance can also be used to restructure the ownership of the company by buying shares and financing them through the FNB Leverage Finance debt instrument.
Leverage Finance can also be used to finance businesses that are expanding into countries that FNB provides its services to through its Leverage Finance international debt instrument.
• Business profile
• Business plan
• Budgets and forecasts
• Supporting documents
• Annual financial statements of the company being purchased, or of the buyer if it’s an existing business
• Operating and capital expenditure budgets and cash flow projections to the next full financial years
• Breakdown of sales by major product line, customer and those of a contractual or annual nature(letter of intent included)
• Balance sheets of each direct and indirect shareholder of the proposed borrower and sureties post transaction
• If not provided by FNB business, details of working capital and asset finance facilities, current exposure to other financial institutions, and details of working capital requirements post transaction
• Details of the propose transaction and funding requirements
• Details of new ownership, board and management structure post transaction, highlighting measurements to be taken to address and implications for management continuity of the exit or retirement of the sellers and key members of management
• If available, a copy of signed or draft legal agreement pertaining to the transaction being contemplated.