The easiest way for an individual to buy the SAB Zenzele Kabili shares are through Computershare and Easy Equities. Below are the instructions you will need to follow to be able to purchase the shares through the two respective platforms.
You will need to open an account with Computershare
Step 1 – Complete the Computershare Documents
- Go to https://www.computershare.com/za/SAB-Zenzele-Kabili ; and
- Sign the custody and settlement agreement to open an easy account:
- There are no monthly fees you will only be charged the costs to trade; and
- Kindly ensure that you fully read all the terms and conditions and schedule of fees.
Step 2 – Submit the required document
- Naturalisation affidavit (this is an affidavit confirming that you are a natural person meeting the “Black Person” criteria as defined in the Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment (BEE) Codes of Good Practice;
- Certified copy of your ID document;
- Certified copy of your proof of residence (not older than three months);
- Certified copy of your bank statement reflecting bank name and logo inclusive; and
- An income tax document reflecting your tax number (not older than one year).
Step 3 – Submit your documents to Computershare
- Email your documents to Private.Investor@computershare.co.za or SABKabili@computershare.co.za;
- You can have them posted, couriered or hand delivered directly to Computershare at the below addresses:
- By post to: Private Bag X9000, Saxonwold, 2132, South Africa,
- By courier/hand delivery: 15 Biermann Avenue, Rosebank Towers, 1st Floor, Rosebank, Johannesburg, 2196
Once you have submitted the required documents and they are all approved you will be able to logon to the portal where you can purchase the SAB Zenzele Kabili share.
You will need to register an account with Easy Equities
Step 1 – Complete the account application process
- Go to www.easyequities.co.za;
- Click on register; and
- Complete the registration process.
Step 2 – Submit the required documents to SABzenzele@easyequities.co.za
- Complete the Naturalisation affidavit;
- Submit Certified copy of your ID;
- Submit your proof of address; and
- Submit your affidavit.
Step 3 – Account Activation
- Once Easy Equities receives confirmation that a client has been BEE verified, the client’s Easy Equities Account will have the Easy ZAR BEE account activated and the SAB Zenzele Kabili shares can then be traded in the same way as any other share listed on the Easy Equities platform.
- Easy Equities will send you an email notification once your account has been activated.
For more information about SAB Zenzele Kabili shares.