The world is obsessed over the HTTP Injector and getting the free internet, VPN, etc, to an extent that the majority of the people now want to know how to create their own ehi files for HTTP Injector. Ehi injectors have been used over the years, and it has now become popular in many countries such as South Africa, Indonesia, etc.
You can create an ehi file for MTN, Vodacom, Cell C, Telkom, Smart, TM, Globe, TNT, Sun, Etisalat, TNT, Digicel, flow, airtel, NTC, Zamtel – Pretty much any network.
Follow these steps to create an ehi file, as it requires one to have a VPN server. HTTP Injector works because it hides your identity and assists in browsing the internet safely with the major help of a Free VPN service available.
In order to create a working HTTP Injector .ehi file, you need a working VPN (Virtual Private Network) for a secure connection. Do not despair; there are tons of free VPN services in the world that you can utilize. With the VPN, you will be able to hide your browsing activity and be able to browse restricted website either blocked by lack of data, or your SP (Service Provider)
You will also need:
- Android 4.03+ Higher Version (Your phone most probably meet this requirement)
To check your Android Version follow these steps:
- On your phone Tap System Settings.
- Scroll down at the bottom.
- Select About Phone
- Select Software Info
- The Android version will be shown under the OS version.
- Your mobile should be able to connect to the internet
- Mobile Data
- VPN account
- APN settings of your network provider (If you are connected to the internet, this is sorted)
- SSH (Secure Shell Host)
- Working Payload
Creating a free VPN account
You won’t be able to create an ehi file without a VPN (Virtual Private Network). There are free and paid VPN services online. You are most likely to use a free VPN for testing purposes.
VPN Split provides a VPN server that lasts for 30 Days. The example was used in AdvancedBlog – creating a free account will require you to use your personal details, using a sign up method such as ‘Gmail’ and ‘Social Networks’,
- Create an account on any VPN free services such as VPN SPLIT.COM
- Tap on the ‘Menu’ option and select ‘Create VPN’ from the drop-down list and tap ‘Create Account’ for a free account
- Select ‘Login with Google’, follow the prompt, you will be redirected back to the site after registration.
- Tap on ‘Select Server’ and choose a server, e.g. vpnsplit.com and tap on ‘Create An Account’
On the green highlighted box as you scroll down, copy and paste the listed items in the ‘Notes’ app or write them down in a piece of paper, you’ll soon find out why.
Creating an SSH Account
Now that you have a working VPN, you can now create a free SSH account from websites such as skyssh.com. globalssg.net, sshdrobear.com, monthlyssh.com, tcpvpn.com, mytynneling.com, fastssh.com
You will now have to find servers and squid proxy information, to eliminate the confusion after you’ve just created the free VPN account, don’t close the browser, and if you used VPNSplit to create an ssh account, just open the website’s menu again, select ‘Server & Squid’, then tap on ‘Server and Squid Status’.
This will display IP addresses, ports, and all the information needed to create an ehi file for HTTP injector anywhere in the world.
Find your server names and copy the address, IP and Port.
Creating a Working Payload
So now you have, VPN, SSH, and Server & Squid information – the 4th step will require you to create a working payload.
To do so, you must first open the ‘HTTP Injector’, Click on the three dots at the upper right corner for the menu and select ‘Clear Setting/Data’ to reset settings, choose ‘Yes’ to confirm.
- To generate the payload, open the generator,
- Paste the URL/Host box info provided in the VPN account created
- Make sure you checkmark Online Host, Keep-Alive, and Forward Host boxes and tap ‘Generate Payload’
You can use the normal or from the Inject method if you are getting issues and ensure the SSH settings are correct.
- Open your SSH Settings
- Copy your VPN account details and IP address
- Paste the IP number in the SSH Host
- Insert ‘22’ or the correct port number in SSH port
- Insert your username created in the VPN account with the same password
You can make other changes by choice, such as enabling online host, data compression, and more.
Connect ehi File with VPN
- Go to the HTTP Injector’s home screen and tap on the pencil icon which is typically next to ‘Remote proxy’
- Fill in the correct details found in ‘Squid Proxy and Port’ page and save
- Click start and ok,
- Go to ‘log’ and check the status
ARE YOU CONNECTED?
To share your file and save it, click on the ‘Export Config’ icon right at the top.