Currently Covid-19 registration is now open to citizens 50 years and above. Vaccination is voluntary and no payment is required.
Follow the six steps to get registered:
- Register on the Electronic Vaccination System (EVDS) at https://vaccine.enroll.health.gov.za
- The welcome screen will tell you what to do next.
- Follow the instructions, put in all the details the system asks you for.
- When you are done, the system will send an SMS to the number you provided
- The SMS will tell you that you are registered.
- When it is your turn to be vaccinated, the system will send you another SMS with a date and the venue for your vaccination.
You can also register using USSD, simply dial *1234*832*ID number# (if you do not have an ID number, just dial *1234*832#).
You can also register using Whatsapp, send the word “REGISTER” to 0600 012 3456.