When you try accessing your NSFAS Wallet and get a notification that your account is blocked, there’s no need to hesitate, all you have to do is send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
The following are the documents that will be required:
- Copy of your ID (Identity Document) or a Smart Card ID (in regard to a smart card ID, ensure you print both/scan both side when you attach to the email.
- Your ID number must be included even if it’s clearly shown on the copy of your attached ID.
- Cellphone number (that one that’s always available) and your email address, even when sending through the same email address.
- Physical and/or Postal Address
- Name of your TVET college
- A full description of their query.