Latest SASSA update: From ‘Declined’ to ‘Pending’

The R350 Social Relief Fund

SASSA in a report mentioned that it will be reviewing all the declined applications. This morning, many declined applicants are hopeful as their SRD Application status went from ‘Declined’ to ‘Pending’. The question is:

‘What does this mean?’

This means SASSA kept their promise in relooking at all the rejected applications. This doesn’t necessarily mean all declined applicants will be approved. For the mere fact that SASSA is relooking at declined applicants and reverting your status to ‘Pending’, means you could be approved or still get declined but with more clarity and a reason for declining.

You are advised to keep checking your status on https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/status or use the platform that works for you, can be via Moya App or Whatsapp – However, iBusiness prefers the online platform.

Once you get approved, you will be able to send the banking details, however – iBusiness hopes there won’t be any further issues about reviewing applications, as a few may still complain, but SASSA would’ve given you a reason beyond any all kinds of evidence why you are re-declined.

Please be in mind that millions of applications have been declined and relooked at during the coming days and thus your patience is required.

SASSA stops issuing cards due to fraud

TikTok South Africa | The Video Sharing App

SASSA Grant Payments for the month of November 2020

Baby Lydia Dodo 3 July 2020 at 8:14 am

I was declined they iv been getting an income for de past 18 how come coz iv been unemployed for the past 6 years

Cameron 3 July 2020 at 8:08 am

I was excepted…received a message to send my banking details….but i did not received any funds…iam waiting …every time is a different story about pay outs where sassa concern.

Cameron 3 July 2020 at 8:00 am

The R350 from Sassa was never received waiting now for 2mnths …really wats happening.

Simone 3 July 2020 at 5:38 am

Why doesn’t my I’d correspond with my name and being failed I don’t understand

NATASHA 3 July 2020 at 4:21 am

How can I be declined when I am unemployed and not collecting UIF?
I HAVE NO INCOME WHAT SO EVER!

Sbulelo 2 July 2020 at 11:24 pm

Sassa convos 19 declined I’m not working no income at all worse part they say I’d doesn’t match the name ..

Nomveliso Mngomeni - Mtilana 2 July 2020 at 10:24 pm

Hey I’m Nomveliso Mngomeni – Mtilana i got an sns from sassa saying my application is declined because my ID no doesn’t match my details please they can check again bcs I’m using these names ever since I never had other one or they can explain which details are they talking about

Kay 22 July 2020 at 2:30 pm

They told me the same thing, my ID number does not match my name then they declined both me and my brother for the same reason which doesn’t make sense because it is the correct information

Goisamang Matthews Matlhako 2 July 2020 at 7:33 pm

I’m currently not working from September 2019 until now.I have any income from UIF / any grant.

Mirriam 2 July 2020 at 7:23 pm

Hi my sassa convid 19 is declined and m not received any income m not received uif m not working I don’t know what’s the problem

Joan harris 2 July 2020 at 1:28 pm

How will we know if the Company applied for Uif and what happens if not approved

1 2 3 11