Latest SASSA update: From ‘Declined’ to ‘Pending’

The R350 Social Relief Fund

SASSA in a report mentioned that it will be reviewing all the declined applications. This morning, many declined applicants are hopeful as their SRD Application status went from ‘Declined’ to ‘Pending’. The question is:

‘What does this mean?’

This means SASSA kept their promise in relooking at all the rejected applications. This doesn’t necessarily mean all declined applicants will be approved. For the mere fact that SASSA is relooking at declined applicants and reverting your status to ‘Pending’, means you could be approved or still get declined but with more clarity and a reason for declining.

You are advised to keep checking your status on https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/status or use the platform that works for you, can be via Moya App or Whatsapp – However, iBusiness prefers the online platform.

Once you get approved, you will be able to send the banking details, however – iBusiness hopes there won’t be any further issues about reviewing applications, as a few may still complain, but SASSA would’ve given you a reason beyond any all kinds of evidence why you are re-declined.

Please be in mind that millions of applications have been declined and relooked at during the coming days and thus your patience is required.

SASSA stops issuing cards due to fraud

TikTok South Africa | The Video Sharing App

SASSA Grant Payments for the month of November 2020

Bonolo 7 August 2020 at 12:08 pm

I applied in April and only got the feedback that I’m declined for May in June and now I’m we are in August and I’ve received the msg approved and I should submit my banking details which I did a week ago and I’m still haven’t been paid but when I check my status it’s says declined for May and only approved for June which also don’t show the pay day and approval for July and Aug.

Sthembiso 6 August 2020 at 7:51 am

I’m not working I dnt receive any uif or any grant and I applied in May now when I check my status say declined in may bt June pending what the meaning of that what are we to do why are we declined when we not working do u verify our applications or you just decline without getting the fact of that we nt working nor receiver any income from any organisation ? I’m nt realy happy bwt this people are getting 350 and 700 some nw they getting 1050

Velocity comfort 5 August 2020 at 11:21 am

How can I get my changes of the application for banking details

Njabulo Edbar Nyawose 4 August 2020 at 2:41 pm

I’m Njabulo Nyawose ,I registered that money for covid 19 social relief of distress grant since May until now but I didn’t get any payment. When I checked sassa status for May outcome displayed that it been declined and June is still pending,but the persons that we applied together they get their payments twice firstly was R350 and secondly it was R700 in the same month.I’m still waiting for it

Nozuko Dlanga 3 August 2020 at 10:20 am

I am trying to submit my banking details but some how the link is not working. Please help.

Isaac More 3 August 2020 at 11:23 am

As suspected, there are a number of many applicants who are currently trying to change their banking details, please also advice how are you trying to submit your details, Please read –> this article

Olwethu 3 August 2020 at 8:18 am

I applied for covid grant so long ago and my application was declined now it says “pending” am affraid that It may be declined again am struggling financially this money would make a change

Benji 2 August 2020 at 11:57 am

Ive applied in may and its still declined june is pending ?I meet the criteria 100% but have to sit and watch others i assisted collect their 2nd payout??

Khulekani Kweyama 1 August 2020 at 9:18 pm

I also don’t get an option to send my banking details

Nomvume Binase 30 July 2020 at 9:25 am

I’ve been trying to provide my bank information using the link that was sent to me but it doesn’t allow me to send them

Baby funzani nengwane 28 July 2020 at 8:05 pm

I apply but i dont receive any massage but i check my stutus say approve i dnt put my bank detail how can i do now

1 8 9 10 11