Latest SASSA update: From ‘Declined’ to ‘Pending’

The R350 Social Relief Fund

SASSA in a report mentioned that it will be reviewing all the declined applications. This morning, many declined applicants are hopeful as their SRD Application status went from ‘Declined’ to ‘Pending’. The question is:

‘What does this mean?’

This means SASSA kept their promise in relooking at all the rejected applications. This doesn’t necessarily mean all declined applicants will be approved. For the mere fact that SASSA is relooking at declined applicants and reverting your status to ‘Pending’, means you could be approved or still get declined but with more clarity and a reason for declining.

You are advised to keep checking your status on https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/status or use the platform that works for you, can be via Moya App or Whatsapp – However, iBusiness prefers the online platform.

Once you get approved, you will be able to send the banking details, however – iBusiness hopes there won’t be any further issues about reviewing applications, as a few may still complain, but SASSA would’ve given you a reason beyond any all kinds of evidence why you are re-declined.

Please be in mind that millions of applications have been declined and relooked at during the coming days and thus your patience is required.

SASSA SRD R350 Update: November is now approved, check your status.

Mshoza, Queen of Kwaito dies 37

SASSA SRD R350 Update: November is now pending soon to be approved

Victor 21 July 2020 at 9:44 pm

I was approved on June I dint received the money

Tetelo 21 July 2020 at 2:19 pm

I was approved last month but still am unable to update my bank details

Makoma 20 July 2020 at 3:32 pm

Are we still gonna get the money?

Isaac More 20 July 2020 at 7:02 pm

Absolutely, at least says so, for as long as you are approved.

Nasiphi Mtheleli 20 July 2020 at 7:49 am

I was approved but I did not get the sms

Isaac More 20 July 2020 at 7:05 pm

SASSA is aware and will probably refer you to the Post Office, keep on the lookout for SASSA’s SMS

Pilane sphumelelo 20 July 2020 at 7:18 am

My status says that iam approved for may and June I don’t know what to do

Isaac More 20 July 2020 at 7:06 pm

You will get paid for both approved months. You are most likely to be sent to the POST OFFICE, however, if you’ve successfully submitted your banking details, you can only wait… in any case, you have to wait.

Wendy Ndimande 19 July 2020 at 6:25 pm

Hi my application was approved I used my mom phone to check my status.because I realized later that the cellphone number I put to the form was incorrect I never get any SMS .My correct cellphone number is 067**…13.Pls assist .From Wendy

Isaac More 20 July 2020 at 7:14 pm

Please get in touch with SASSA, I believe the load on calls are now reduced, you will definitely get through and they will be able to assist you.

Samkelo 17 July 2020 at 8:42 pm

Hi, I was applying on May and approved and submitted bank details, but I wasn’t yet paid

NCEDISA 17 July 2020 at 7:31 pm

I recieved the R350 for May only but June it says pending, but I’m happy .I’m still waiting.

sheron Lebogang Leso 17 July 2020 at 2:58 pm

On 11 June I received a massage that says I was approved and now my status says pending
What does that supposed to mean?

Aletta ntsala 10 July 2020 at 3:58 am

I was approved in may I did not received the money now June my status say pending I want to now why

Isaac More 10 July 2020 at 10:47 am

Each month, your account will be reviewed to check if you still qualify for the grant, however, if you haven’t received your May payment, it’s on its way swinging to your bank account and/or to your chosen method of payment.