Latest SASSA update: From ‘Declined’ to ‘Pending’

The R350 Social Relief Fund

SASSA in a report mentioned that it will be reviewing all the declined applications. This morning, many declined applicants are hopeful as their SRD Application status went from ‘Declined’ to ‘Pending’. The question is:

‘What does this mean?’

This means SASSA kept their promise in relooking at all the rejected applications. This doesn’t necessarily mean all declined applicants will be approved. For the mere fact that SASSA is relooking at declined applicants and reverting your status to ‘Pending’, means you could be approved or still get declined but with more clarity and a reason for declining.

You are advised to keep checking your status on https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/status or use the platform that works for you, can be via Moya App or Whatsapp – However, iBusiness prefers the online platform.

Once you get approved, you will be able to send the banking details, however – iBusiness hopes there won’t be any further issues about reviewing applications, as a few may still complain, but SASSA would’ve given you a reason beyond any all kinds of evidence why you are re-declined.

Please be in mind that millions of applications have been declined and relooked at during the coming days and thus your patience is required.

SASSA stops issuing cards due to fraud

TikTok South Africa | The Video Sharing App

SASSA Grant Payments for the month of November 2020

Jo-Ann Du Preez 28 July 2020 at 11:55 am

Hi my daughter’s status shows approved for June.She don’t have a bank account or her own cellphone.How long she have to wait for money to be at post office

Simon 26 July 2020 at 7:13 pm

I applied using whatsapp, then i got sms says i must su mit banking details but i get no options to send them, how can i send them, Thank you

Chocolate Isaac Sethunya 26 July 2020 at 4:55 pm

I was approved on Moya but not yet received an sms or link saying I must put my details I don’t know what to and how long must I wait

Chocolate Isaac Sethunya 26 July 2020 at 4:58 pm

Phindiswa 25 July 2020 at 11:35 am

Hi I didn’t get any 350 may declined June pending I don’t know iddnt receive nothing

Mpho 25 July 2020 at 4:17 am

Hi, I applied in May and it declined but my status says it’s approved in Jun. So when will I get another sms that says I must go collect my money?

Loyd 23 July 2020 at 9:21 pm

Hi am Loyd Mabunda I just want to ask for my srd grant I was paid for may at post office . My stutes say 22 June I can’t get it why

Cathleen elizabeth 23 July 2020 at 8:23 am

Still wait to be approved for the grant

Mapula Mariana 22 July 2020 at 3:02 pm

My I check my status my application has declined I don’t why and I don’t have any income

Kay 22 July 2020 at 2:27 pm

I was declined for may payment stating my information was incorrect, but it wasnt incorrect, and now it says “June pending” what does this mean?

Amiena Abrahams 22 July 2020 at 1:04 pm

Hello my son application said approved after it said pending now it says failed what does all thismean thank you

1 7 8 9 10 11