Lotto, lotto plus 1 and lotto plus 2 winning numbers can win you a total value of an estimation jackpot of R12 million combined.
Here are the lottery results for the draw on Saturday, 17 July 2021.
Lotto: 04, 11, 18, 20, 35, 41 Bonus: 45
Lotto Plus 1: 17, 23, 27, 33, 35, 52 Bonus: 19
Lotto Plus 2: 05, 07, 20, 42, 44, 49 Bonus: 38
- The Lotto jackpot is estimated at R3 million
- The Lotto Plus jackpot is estimated at R3.8 million
- The Lotto Plus 2 jackpot is estimated at R5.5 million
How to Play
You have a choice to play the LOTTO games manually, and the easiest way is a manual quick pick, where the system will automatically allocate lucky numbers on your behalf. You can simply tell the cashier that you want a quick pick for the LOTTO draw, and let them know if they should include LOTTO PLUS 1 and/or LOTTO PLUS 2.
To successfully play lottery games manually please do the following:
- Find a valid LOTTO Betslip from an authorised Lottery retailer.
- Select 6 numbers between 1 and 52 marking your choice of numbers using a pen or a pencil.
- Give your ticket with your chosen numbers to an approved Lottery retailer and make payments.
- You will receive the receipt from the teller with your chosen numbers, and please ensure you write your name at the back of the receipt.
- The draws will be aired on SABC 2 every Wednesday and Saturday at 20h57.
Learn 5 ways to play LOTTO Games,
Disclaimer: Some delays are caused by load-shedding. We serve the verified numbers as they are published, head on to the National Lottery Website. iBusiness serves all lottery game results, the Lotto Draw, Powerball, are verified and published within 15 minutes after every draw. You may call the national lottery on 080 048 4822. Tickets sales close at 8:30 pm on any given draw day. NYU stands for Not Yet Updated – This phrase and/or the abbreviation is used when the results have not yet been updated.
|National Lottery Helpline: 080 048 4822|
For more results follow the links below:
All Trademarks and images referred to are the property of their respective owners