We publish the numbers as they air in real-time. The following are the winning numbers for the draw on Saturday 24 April 2021. (Published and updated before 9:15 PM)
Main Lotto Draw: 22, 26, 31, 40, 42, 43 Bonus Ball: 19
Lotto Plus 1: 5, 7, 31, 35, 36, 44 Bonus Ball: 12
Lotto Plus 2: 5, 12, 17, 32, 39, 51 Bonus Ball: 50
Tonight you could walk away with an estimated jackpot of R8 million for the main draw, an estimated R2.7 million for lotto plus 1, and a massive R12.8 million for lotto plus 2.
How to Play
You have a choice to play the LOTTO games manually, and the easiest way is a manual quick pick, where the system will automatically allocate lucky numbers on your behalf. You can simply tell the cashier that you want a quick pick for the LOTTO draw, and let them know if they should include LOTTO PLUS 1 and/or LOTTO PLUS 2.
To successfully play lottery games manually please do the following:
- Find a valid LOTTO Betslip from an authorized Lottery retailer
- Select 6 numbers between 1 and 52 marking your choice of numbers using a pen or a pencil
- Give your ticket with your chosen numbers to an approved Lottery retailer and make payments
- You will receive the receipt from the teller with your chosen numbers, and please ensure you write your name at the back of the receipt.
- The draws will be aired on SABC 2 every Wednesday and Sat at 20h57
Learn 5 ways to play LOTTO Games,
Disclaimer: Some delays are caused by load-shedding. We serve the verified numbers as they are published, head on to the National Lottery Website. iBusiness serves all lottery game results, the Lotto Draw, Powerball, and Daily Lotto Draw results. All the results are verified and published within 15 minutes after every draw. You may call the national lottery on 080 048 4822. Tickets sales close at 8:30 pm on any given draw day. NYU stands for Not Yet Updated – This phrase and/or the abbreviation is used when the results have not yet been updated.
|National Lottery Helpline: 080 048 4822|
South African COVID-19 Information Portal
iBusiness on COVID-19