Have you been trying your luck with the lottery games on a daily basis, in an effort to reach your wildest dreams and live a lavish life? Or perhaps you still want a simple life with all the Lottery and/or Powerball Jackpot.
iBusiness will continuously serve lottery, daily lotto, and Powerball results.
Here are the past lottery and Powerball results.
LOTTERY (16 May 2020)
POWERBALL (16 May 2020)
How to Play Powerball and Powerball Plus
- You can play your Powerball the same way you play your Powerball plus, however, the Powerball plus, is an optional add on to Powerball and typically cost half the cost of the main jackpot.
- These games are on every Tuesday and Friday evening at 21:00
- The main jackpot cost R5.00 whereas Powerball Plus cost R2.50 making a sum of R7.50 for both Powerball and Powerball Plus.
- They are both played separately and numbers between 1 and 50 are randomly selected and with an additional Powerball number between 1 and 20
- Tickets cannot be sold half an hour before the draw
Powerball Plus cannot be played separately. In-store you can go to the lottery retail and ask for the bet slip where you will have to mark the Powerball plus box if you wish to include it in your ticket, then pick five numbers and a Powerball on as many boards as you desire. Pick the number of draws or leave blank for a single bet, pay the ticket and wait for the draw.
DAILY LOTTO (16 – 17 May 2020)
Playing Daily Lottery is easy; you can play using the Quick Pick Option where the lottery processing machine randomly chooses 5 lucky numbers on your behalf.
- Make use of a Daily Lotto Betslip, ensure you use a pen/pencil, and choose 5 numbers between 1 and 36.
- Give the Betslip to a teller and let the approved lottery retailer process your bet slip and receive a receipt with your chosen numbers.
- Write your name at the back of the receipt and you can play as many boards as you want.
- A single Daily Lotto bet cost R3.00 VAT incl.
- Get your results on iBusiness everyday
Please visit the National Lottery Website for more information.
iBusiness on COVID-19