Nedbank Fixed Deposit Account offers a guaranteed interest rate for the term of your lump-sum investment period. It is recommended for individuals with short- to medium term investments. If there’s cash you won’t be spending any time soon, consider investing with the Nedbank Fixed Deposit Account.
You can invest from only R25 000 for 1 to 60 months. Reaping the benefits of the fixed deposit after the maturity date is worth it.
Nedbank Fixed Deposit Account features
[ht_message mstyle=”success” title=”” show_icon=”” id=”” class=”” style=”” ]
- The fixed deposit with Nedbank has a minimum investment amount of R25 000
- You can invest from 1 month to 60 months (The choice is yours when choosing investment period)
- Interest rates are market related, and competitive
- There will be no additional deposit allowed, as you deposit a single lump sum for the chosen investment period
- The capita invested and interests are guaranteed, and there will be no monthly fees and commissions.
- If you manage your account exclusively through digital banking profile with Nedbank, you will get preferential rates. (Take advantage and make use of digital banking, you have nothing to lose)
For one to open a Nedbank Fixed Deposit Account, the following documents are needed:
- South Africa ID Document, Smart ID card, or a passport if you are a non-SA citizen
- New Nedbank clients need to provide Proof of Residence that’s not older than 3 months (Ensure it displays your name and physical address)
Furthermore, you can link your Nedbank Fixed Deposit account to your online banking channels, where you can manage and access your account through Nedbank MoneyWeb (Internet Banking) or Nedbank MoneyApp (Nedbank Mobile Banking App).
Support a cause through the Nedbank Affinities programme by opening an affinity-linked investment account at no cost to you.
You can contact Nedbank on 0860 555 111 (You may apply online), or visit the Nedbank Fixed Deposit Account Page for more information, alternatively, you can visit the nearest Nedbank Branch around South Africa. Nedbank is an Authorized financial services and registered credit provider (NCRCP16) (see FSP and NCR)
[ht_toggle title=”Other Fixed Deposit Accounts” id=”” class=”” style=”” ]
- FNB Fixed Deposit Account
- Nedbank Green Fixed Deposit Account
- Absa Fixed Deposit Account
- Ubank Fixed Deposit Account (uSave)
- Capitec Fixed-Term Savings Account
- African Bank Fixed Deposits