Invest with the Nedbank Green Fixed Deposit Account and get great offers such as incredible rates and capital security risk-free. Be savvy with your money and invest it while contributing to SA’s green economy at no cost to you.
This is one of the great investment account offered by Nedbank if you are looking to invest for a medium to long term period.
- The minimum investment amount for a Green Fixed Deposit is R1 000 as a lump sum as there will be no additional deposit allowed. Make sure you invest the correct amount.
- You can invest from a period of 18 months to 60 months (The minimum investment period is 1 year 6 months, and the maximum investment period is 5 years)
- Interest earned may be paid monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, annually or when the investment period expires (Maturity date)
- Your invested capital and interest are guaranteed and there are no monthly fees and commissions
For one to open a Nedbank Fixed Deposit Account, the following documents are needed:
- South Africa ID Document, Smart ID card, or a passport if you are a non-SA citizen
- New Nedbank clients need to provide Proof of Residence that’s not older than 3 months (Ensure it displays your name and physical address)
Furthermore, you can link your Nedbank Fixed Deposit account to your online banking channels, where you can manage and access your account through Nedbank MoneyWeb (Internet Banking) or Nedbank MoneyApp (Nedbank Mobile Banking App).
Support a cause through the Nedbank Affinities programme by opening an affinity-linked investment account at no cost to you.
You can contact Nedbank on 0860 555 111 (You may apply online), or visit the Nedbank Green Fixed Deposit Account Page for more information, alternatively, you can visit the nearest Nedbank Branch around South Africa. Nedbank is an Authorized financial services and registered credit provider (NCRCP16) (iRead: NCR as well as FSP)
Other Fixed Deposit Accounts
- FNB Flexi Fixed Deposit Account
- FNB Fixed Deposit Account
- Nedbank Tax-Free Fixed Deposit Account
- Nedbank Fixed Deposit Account
- Absa Tax-Free Fixed Deposit Account
- Absa Fixed Deposit Account
- Ubank Fixed Deposit Account (uSave)
- Capitec Fixed-Term Savings Account
- African Bank Fixed Deposits
South African COVID-19 Information Portal
iBusiness on COVID-19