To develop the skills to create and/or maintain documentation of all processes; procedures and standards that enable the specific product and its application within Nedbank. Develop optimum solutions that meet both business and technology requirements. Design Technical Solution relating to Identity and SecurityIQ
- Develop the skills to install, customize and implement the IdentityIQ solution.
- Develop the skills to Configuration of code in support of all components of the IdentityIQ solution. This ranges from workflows to adapters and system configuration
- Develop the skills to Document all processes, procedures, and standards that enable the IdentityIQ system is maintained and communicated.
- Stays abreast of changes related to the product.
- Develops the skill within the organization, acts as a skills mentor on a specific product.
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
Minimum Experience Level
- Having achieved a satisfactory level of technical and professional skill or knowledge in position-related areas; keeping up with current developments and trends in areas of expertise.
- Working effectively and cooperatively with others; establishing and maintaining good working relationships.
- Proactively and quickly making sense of complex issues; responding effectively to complex and ambiguous situations; communicating complicated information simply.
- Setting high goals for personal and group accomplishment; using measurement methods to monitor progress toward goals; tenaciously working to meet or exceed goals while deriving satisfaction from that achievement and continuous improvement.
- Establishing and sustaining trusting relationships by accurately perceiving and interpreting one’s own and others’ emotions and behavior in the context of the political environment; leveraging insights to effectively manage one’s own responses and reactions.
- Continuous Learning
- Customer Focus
- Work Standards
12 March 2020
How to Apply
Apply online for Nedbank IT Internship, furthermore, contact the Nedbank Recruiting Team at +27 860 555 566