Pick n Pay in partnership with the Wholesale and Retail Sector Education and Training Authority (W&RSETA) is looking to recruit young and vibrant graduates from all PUBLIC TVET (Technical Vocational Education and Training) Colleges. We invite graduates who have completed their 18-month experiential training to participate in the placement program at various business areas within Pick n Pay Supply Chain.
- Senior Certificate, with no less than a 3 score in any of the subjects
- Human Resources TVET Diploma
Duties & Responsibilities
- Providing reliable and timeous HR data and reports
- Ensure that filing of personnel and recruitment information is done accurately
- Ensure that terminated employees are withdrawn from medical aid
- Assist employees from both sheds with their queries • (Medical aid, provident fund, payroll, recruitment, IR, etc.)
- Assist with medical aid applications and requests for new cards.
- Advise employees on various medical aid plans.
- Compile and distribute weekly & monthly reports on all HR processes
- Coordinate all reporting for the entire site (IR, staff complement, etc.)
- Arranging to counsel for employees when needed
- Placing advertisements on notice boards
- Conducting competency-based interviews
- Conducting exit interviews
- Assisting management with drawing up of charge sheets, disciplinary notices, and grievances, etc, in consultation with the HRO
- Facilitate and attend hearings as an HR observer
- Ensure that probation reviews and IPAs are completed and filed
- Assisting management on completion of reviews and IPAs
- Consolidating development plans
|“Pick n Pay is committed to the source, recruit, select and appoint talent that supports our business and promotes equal opportunities in accordance with our Employment Equity and Diversity aspirations”.|
Gauteng, Edenvale – Johannesburg
06 March 2020