This is the very first Powerball draw in the month of August 2020. The results have been verified and catered for publication on iBusiness. Have you got your ticket? Well, the following are the winning numbers for the draw on 04 August 2020.
Powerball and Plus results for Tuesday, 04 August 2020
Here are the results for the draw in the month of August
- Powerball: 4, 28, 34, 38, 47 Powerball: 16
- Powerball Plus: 5, 13, 21, 31, 33 Powerball: 14
Previous Powerball results
The following are the previously played Powerball draws
- Powerball and Plus Results for Friday, 31 July 2020
- SA Powerball and Plus Results for Tuesday, 28 July 2020
- Powerball and Plus Results for Friday, 24 July 2020
- Powerball and Powerball Plus Results for Tuesday, 21 July 2020
The jackpots for 04 August
The following are the jackpot for August, 04.
- R24 million for Powerball
- R15 million for Powerball Plus
How to Play
- Choose numbers between 1 to 50,
- Choose the Powerball Number between 1 and 20.
- The teller of the authorized lottery retailer will process your ticket and ensure to keep the received recipe of your chosen numbers.
- Write your name at the back of the receipt
- Watch the Powerball Draw on Mzansi Magic and NewzRoom Afrika every Tuesday and Friday at 20h58.
Learn 5 ways to play LOTTO Games,
Disclaimer: We serve the verified numbers as they are published, head on to the National Lottery Website for 100% verification. iBusiness serves all lottery games results, the Lotto Draw, Powerball, and Daily Lotto Draw results. All the results are verified and published within 15 minutes after every draw unless faced with unforeseen circumstances. You may call the national lottery on 080 048 4822. The results on iBusiness serve as the official published results by the South African National Lottery. Tickets sales close at 8:30 pm on any given draw day. NYU stands for Not Yet Updated – This phrase and/or the abbreviation is used when the results have not yet been updated.
Congratulations to all the winners.
South African COVID-19 Information Portal
iBusiness on COVID-19