The Powerball Results for the draw on the 10th of January 2020 aired on e.tv, and the results have been updated. Individuals who have placed their bet stand a chance of becoming millionaires. The South African National Lottery gives you a chance to win a jackpot estimated at R64 million for Powerball and R15.5 million for Powerball Plus.
The Powerball for the draw ID 1058 (For both Powerball and Powerball Plus) aired on e.tv at 9 pm and the results are as follows.
Powerball and Powerball Plus winning numbers for Friday Draw, 10 January 2020
[ht_message mstyle=”success” title=”” show_icon=”” id=”” class=”” style=”” ]
Powerball: 23, 25, 28, 30, 40 Powerball 13
Powerball Plus: 07, 08, 09, 27, 44 Powerball 01
How to Play Powerball and Powerball Plus
- You can play your Powerball the same way you play your Powerball plus, however, the Powerball plus, is an optional add on to Powerball and typically cost half the cost of the main jackpot.
- These games are on every Tuesday and Friday evening at 21:00
- The main jackpot cost R5.00 whereas Powerball Plus cost R2.50 making a sum of R7.50 for both Powerball and Powerball Plus.
- They are both played separately and numbers between 1 and 50 are randomly selected and with an additional Powerball number between 1 and 20
- Tickets cannot be sold half an hour before the draw
[ht_message mstyle=”success” title=”” show_icon=”true” id=”” class=”” style=”” ]
iRead: Powerball Results
Powerball Plus cannot be played separately. In-store you can go to the lottery retail and ask for the bet slip where you will have to mark the Powerball plus box if you wish to include it in your ticket, then pick five numbers and a Powerball on as many boards as you desire. Pick the number of draws or leave blank for a single bet, pay the ticket and wait for the draw.
Please visit the National Lottery Website for more information.