Tonight’s Powerball jackpot is guaranteed at R35 million for the main draw and R55 million for the Powerball Plus draw. The following are the winning numbers for the draw on Friday, 28 February 2020. The Powerball Results aired on Friday, 21h00 on e.tv.
Powerball: 01, 31, 37, 49, 50 Powerball 02
Powerball Plus: 05, 17, 19, 24, 26 Powerball 16
On the last draw, which aired on the 25th of February the biggest winner took home a massive R350, 820.30 for matching five numbers in the Powerball draw and 3 winners in Powerball Plus walked away with R56, 071.20 for getting five correct numbers.
Ways to how to play Powerball and Plus
- You can play your Powerball the same way you play your Powerball plus, however, the Powerball plus, is an optional add on to Powerball and typically cost half the cost of the main jackpot.
- These games are on every Tuesday and Friday evening at 21:00
- The main jackpot cost R5.00 whereas Powerball Plus cost R2.50 making a sum of R7.50 for both Powerball and Powerball Plus.
- They are both played separately and numbers between 1 and 50 are randomly selected and with an additional Powerball number between 1 and 20
- Tickets cannot be sold half an hour before the draw
- Powerball Plus cannot be played separately. In-store you can go to the lottery retail and ask for the bet slip where you will have to mark the Powerball plus box if you wish to include it in your ticket, then pick five numbers and a Powerball on as many boards as you desire. Pick the number of draws or leave blank for a single bet, pay the ticket and wait for the draw.
- Please visit the National Lottery Website for more information.
iBusiness on COVID-19