iBusiness reported an estimated jackpot for tonight standing at R92-million. A more reason for you live a life you’ve always imagined, or that you never thought you’d live. National Lottery airs the results live on e.tv at 9 pm every Tuesday and Friday. If nobody wins the lottery tonight, the jackpot will touch base the 100s.
You have 92 million reasons, by having a Powerball Plus selected making up 120 million reasons because the Plus jackpot is estimated at R28-million. The previous Powerball results aired on the 24th, saw 2 big winners who each walked away with R246, 331.60 each for getting five correct numbers and the Powerball Plus saw 3 big winners each walking away with R71, 305.50 each.
Tonight’s Powerball with rollover number 17, and draw number 1063 will be on airs at 21:00 on your South African channel, e.tv.
Powerball and Powerball Plus Results
The latest Powerball and Powerball Plus winning numbers proudly brought to you by iBusiness. These results will be recorded and filed as the official winning numbers with Phanda, Pusha Play Ithuba lottery games for the draw on Tuesday, 28 January 2020.
[ht_message mstyle=”success” title=”” show_icon=”” id=”” class=”” style=”” ]
Powerball: 14-18-31-36-49 Powerball 09
Powerball Plus 01-04-19-29-33 Powerball 20
Please ensure that refresh your browser after the aired results on e.tv. You may bookmark this page for easier access. We will keep you informed with all the latest Powerball Results as well as Lotto results.
Learn how to play Powerball and Powerball Plus
- You can play your Powerball the same way you play your Powerball plus, however, the Powerball plus, is an optional add on to Powerball and typically cost half the cost of the main jackpot.
- These games are on every Tuesday and Friday evening at 21:00
- The main jackpot cost R5.00 whereas Powerball Plus cost R2.50 making a sum of R7.50 for both Powerball and Powerball Plus.
- They are both played separately and numbers between 1 and 50 are randomly selected and with an additional Powerball number between 1 and 20
- Tickets cannot be sold half an hour before the draw
Powerball Plus cannot be played separately. In-store you can go to the lottery retail and ask for the bet slip where you will have to mark the Powerball plus box if you wish to include it in your ticket, then pick five numbers and a Powerball on as many boards as you desire. Pick the number of draws or leave blank for a single bet, pay the ticket and wait for the draw.
Please visit the National Lottery Website for more information.