If you are in Sasolburg and Secunda and/or if you don’t mind traveling or relocating and would like to become a Sasol Learner Artisan, you can apply for the Sasol Learnership for the year 2020.
To qualify for the Sasol Learnership, you must meet the following requirements:
You must have completed the National Senior Certificate or equivalent with a pass in:
- Technical Mathematics / Mathematics SG/HG
- English / Business English SG/HG
- Technical/Physical SccienceSG/HG
A combined N3 Certificate, equivalent to Matric Studies (Grade 12) which includes, Mathematics, Engineering Science and Business English
How will one be selected for Opportunity?
- After applying, you will be shortlisted
- Then called for an interview
- You will undergo a medical and fitness assessment
- A security clearance is a necessity
- Your qualifications will then be verified before you are selected.
How to Apply?
You can only apply through:
- MOBI SITE (https://mobi.txthire.com/jobs/sasol) then tap on ‘LEARNERS’
- OR SMS the word LEARNER to 44171
It will take a maximum of 16 SMSs at R0.50 each.
Failure to provide Sasol with truthful information and valid documents will render your application null and void. If you are not contacted by us within 60 days after the closing date, regard your application as unsuccessful.
Fraud alert: Sasol will never request you to make any cash deposit/payments as part of the recruitment process.
These opportunities are open to South African citizens only.
24 MARCH 2020