Yes, iBusiness promised to update and follow up on every news that may arise from SASSA concerning applications. I tell you what, most applicants are very happy to have gone from pending to approved in such a stressful life (COVID-19 pandemic and national lockdown).

South Africa and most part of it is now at peace with the outcome of their applications. Many applications that have been previously declined have now been approved.

At the time of this publication, SASSA did not release any more statements regarding approved applications which had been previously rejected, even though they had mentioned that most rejected applications qualify and that they had been falsely rejected – and it appears more and more applicants are slowly moving from declined to pending to approved.

Earlier, iBusiness reported that most applications went from declined to pending – and later on the day – went from pending to approved.

(iBusiness will add more information as it unfolds)

I, as Isaac More, iBusiness Blogger, have mentioned and urged you to be a bit more patient with SASSA. As a disclaimer, my investigative journalism is independent.

Please note that due to a high volume of users who have been approved and received SMSes to send their banking details,  you may get a ‘503 Service Unavailable’ error, you may also get a “504 Gateway Time-out”, and it’s nothing to panic about.

Tip:  Try in the early hours of the morning.

R350 SRD Update: August Pending, September not allocated, Double Payments Expected

R350 SRD New Update: Payment Method Change and September Payments (ATM withdrawals now available)

Mogopa Village, also known as Ga-Mogopa, often abbreviated as MGP

Shameera salajee 4 July 2020 at 7:32 am

I got an sms declined because of ID verification
My surname on ID salajee. Mahomed married surname what’s the problem. Can someone help please

Jeaneth 4 July 2020 at 6:47 am

I got an sms telling me that my application has been approved and I sent my bank details on the 3rd of June 2020 and I’ve checked very well before i send,everything was perfect but even now i haven’t heard or receive anything. Please assist ♡????

Rene Bougaard 4 July 2020 at 2:32 am

when will Sassa start paying out us who was approved in May already

Sibongile Johanna Mahlangu 3 July 2020 at 9:33 pm

I am also happy from decline to approve but i lost the phone with the sim card that i used when i applied so what must ido

Winnet 3 July 2020 at 4:29 pm

I am very disappointed with sassa I was approved and gave them my banking details and they gave me a date of 19 but I never received any money I even went to the post office and ask I was told no money was in.

Nthabiseng 3 July 2020 at 4:17 pm

My dad was approved days ago but they haven’t sent the link even today what’s the delay

Mapitoria Motokoa Agnes 3 July 2020 at 4:06 pm

It happened that i send the expired bank details not realising that it have been expired, they send the message saying Successful.so now when i try to apply again to send the correct bank details it keep on saying failed i can not apply again because the same ID number have been approved.

I’m asking for help what can i do

Jemaine Mohan 3 July 2020 at 2:43 pm

The reference number associated with this phone number and the one provided do not match. Please check to make sure you have the correct form reference.

I don’t understand why please assist.

Puseletso 3 July 2020 at 4:31 pm

I got an sms telling me that my application has approved,but I cant send them my banking details.can anyone help me

Jemaine Mohan 3 July 2020 at 2:42 pm

This is what I get now when I check my status before it was just saying pending. Now it’s saying this .

I don’t understand why please assist.

Beauty Shaw 3 July 2020 at 1:59 pm

Good afternoon all,
I was disappointed when my application was declined cause I have no income I was retrenched on the job 2016 to date unable to get job cause of my age.
Now I’m smiling again my application was approved and received the message with the link and bank details sent through this morning. Now waiting for payment.
I like share the verse under Psalm 27:14 Be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.
I have being praying day and night now God have answered me thank Jesus I love you

Kamogelo 3 July 2020 at 7:59 pm

You not alone on that one… Same here????

1 2 3 15