Yes, iBusiness promised to update and follow up on every news that may arise from SASSA concerning applications. I tell you what, most applicants are very happy to have gone from pending to approved in such a stressful life (COVID-19 pandemic and national lockdown).

South Africa and most part of it is now at peace with the outcome of their applications. Many applications that have been previously declined have now been approved.

At the time of this publication, SASSA did not release any more statements regarding approved applications which had been previously rejected, even though they had mentioned that most rejected applications qualify and that they had been falsely rejected – and it appears more and more applicants are slowly moving from declined to pending to approved.

Earlier, iBusiness reported that most applications went from declined to pending – and later on the day – went from pending to approved.

(iBusiness will add more information as it unfolds)

I, as Isaac More, iBusiness Blogger, have mentioned and urged you to be a bit more patient with SASSA. As a disclaimer, my investigative journalism is independent.

Please note that due to a high volume of users who have been approved and received SMSes to send their banking details,  you may get a ‘503 Service Unavailable’ error, you may also get a “504 Gateway Time-out”, and it’s nothing to panic about.

Tip:  Try in the early hours of the morning.

SASSA SRD R350 Update: November is now approved, check your status.

Mshoza, Queen of Kwaito dies 37

SASSA SRD R350 Update: November is now pending soon to be approved

Vetan mpho 12 July 2020 at 2:48 pm

My status for May has been approved but iddnt get an sms what can I do

Lungisile Phungula 12 July 2020 at 10:32 am

Im struggling to send bank details

Richard Mbatha 11 July 2020 at 10:54 am

I am struggling to submit my banking details my grant was approved.

Sivuyile Fikizolo 11 July 2020 at 12:13 am

I’ve sent my banking details still waiting for the money later today after a week decided to check my status on whtsapp it appeared saying pending, after I’ve been approved and asked for my banking details should i be worried..

moses maluka 10 July 2020 at 6:16 pm

I am struggling to put my banking details. It says fail all the time i dont know why. i nolonger have money to buy datas everyday for trying to put my banking details…i have once go to the post office put thay also didn’t help out.

Che feremone 10 July 2020 at 5:07 pm

Month from May declined June pend July approved wtf’.. still trying now out of options having bad thoughts praying Hungry, tired, cell phone sold for week supply of chow nearest post office 13km away data. What..? Scarce and I hear now after grinding for some data ND borrowing a neighbor s phone
after 3months the best thing to is to try I the morning again in the morning really really… Easy when you typing on your laptop with a full stomach…

Thulani petros Ntumba 10 July 2020 at 12:38 pm

They send me a approval for sassa but they didnot ask me about my banking details so must i go to the post office to receive the sassa money??

Sylvia Menze 10 July 2020 at 11:51 am

My status was pending to approved and given a playdate of the 6th July,but I was never sent a link or asked for banking details nor sent to go to post office.

Lethabo 10 July 2020 at 11:33 am

Iv been approved.but didnt get any of payment since from the 1st months announced sassa relieved grand.i went to post office my day of payday was 6 allthough i never get nothing.what can i do to get my money.

suzan 10 July 2020 at 12:49 am

I’ve been trying to send my banking details but the link doesn’t respond. please help.

Isaac More 10 July 2020 at 10:51 am

I understand the frustration – please contact SASSA on 0800601011, and have them reset your link