Yes, iBusiness promised to update and follow up on every news that may arise from SASSA concerning applications. I tell you what, most applicants are very happy to have gone from pending to approved in such a stressful life (COVID-19 pandemic and national lockdown).

South Africa and most part of it is now at peace with the outcome of their applications. Many applications that have been previously declined have now been approved.

At the time of this publication, SASSA did not release any more statements regarding approved applications which had been previously rejected, even though they had mentioned that most rejected applications qualify and that they had been falsely rejected – and it appears more and more applicants are slowly moving from declined to pending to approved.

Earlier, iBusiness reported that most applications went from declined to pending – and later on the day – went from pending to approved.

(iBusiness will add more information as it unfolds)

I, as Isaac More, iBusiness Blogger, have mentioned and urged you to be a bit more patient with SASSA. As a disclaimer, my investigative journalism is independent.

Please note that due to a high volume of users who have been approved and received SMSes to send their banking details,  you may get a ‘503 Service Unavailable’ error, you may also get a “504 Gateway Time-out”, and it’s nothing to panic about.

Tip:  Try in the early hours of the morning.

R350 SRD Update: August Pending, September not allocated, Double Payments Expected

R350 SRD New Update: Payment Method Change and September Payments (ATM withdrawals now available)

Mogopa Village, also known as Ga-Mogopa, often abbreviated as MGP

Thato monageng 1 August 2020 at 8:28 pm

I have applied and I did get the OTP pin but they say they have received my form but incomplete when I try to complete it .It doesn’t go through

Sandile mashego 1 August 2020 at 6:34 pm

My name is Sandile mashego here is my bank account 1190958153

Anna muller 1 August 2020 at 4:19 pm

My application for may declined for june pending its 1 August and it stil shows june pending. I have been unemployed for last 4 years and receive no income that R350 will at least help to feed family whats going on

Anna muller 1 August 2020 at 4:14 pm

May application for may was declined for june its pending its 1 Aug and it stil shows june pending i have been unemployed for last 4years
Why is it taking so long ???!!!

Evidence 1 August 2020 at 3:01 pm

Since I apply on May when I check my status was pending how can I do to be approved

Khomotso 1 August 2020 at 12:41 am

My June is approved but no payday n May is 24 WHAT ABOUT JUNE N JULY

Nomakhaya Vuku-Madikane 31 July 2020 at 1:08 pm

How to change a surname applied with to the new surname of a newly married person received her new ID after an application has been made ? SASSA only referred me to the website where I cannot find where exactly to click for changing of surname. Please help

Nthabiseng 30 July 2020 at 5:25 am

Was approved got an sms but couldn’t submit that day so what should I do please help.

Prince 30 July 2020 at 12:29 am

I’m approved for may and june and even the payday is also filed, but still haven’t received any message from Sassa.

Prince 30 July 2020 at 12:21 am

I’ve been approved for may and June and even got the payday filed ,but still haven’t received any message from Sassa to go and collect the money!

1 11 12 13 14 15