SASSA update: ‘pending’ and ‘unpaid’ applicants

Things are easing up as a heavy burden has been offloaded, as we see a lot of applications getting approved and paid. There is also a high number of applications that are still pending, and some have been approved and yet unpaid. The R350 Social Grant Relief has caused such a stir when SASSA systems went offline last week.

The system was back online from Sunday and continues to approve and pay those who have successfully applied for the R350 Social Grant for the unemployed. A whole lot of people have been applying more than 2 to 4 times, and some unnecessarily reapplied soon as they see other people getting feedback on their application.

SASSA is currently busy making payments and approving applications. Having said that, with a little more patience, SASSA will reply and communicate the outcome of each application.

It’s clear that most people’s applications are still pending, whereas some have been fully approved and yet not paid a single cent despite having applied earlier in time.

If you don’t have a bank account and have just been approved, you should select the ‘No’ option when asked if you have a bank account, under the link from which you should verify your banking details, and you can select a bank of your choice for cardless services.

The Regional Contact Numbers for Social Relief of Distress (SRD) Applications. CALL SASSA National Call Center: 0800 60 10 11 or email: grantenquiries@sassa.gov.za.

Your comments are duly noted

R350 SRD Update: August Pending, September not allocated, Double Payments Expected

R350 SRD New Update: Payment Method Change and September Payments (ATM withdrawals now available)

Mogopa Village, also known as Ga-Mogopa, often abbreviated as MGP

Andries Andre 3 August 2020 at 11:35 am

I since applied on May still patient waiting to be assisted. The system favors some people. I’m current unemployed. They told me about receiving money from other sources. I am confused indeed. My own government is failing to assist me in this difficult time. Its a pity. while they continue live their lives without impediment. Ours still waiting to get help and being able to buy basic needs.

Asemahle Tokwe 2 August 2020 at 9:44 pm

I applied no response since May

Asemahle Tokwe 2 August 2020 at 9:41 pm

I applied on May but still say pending why where can I aak

Nonhlanhla Sibiya 2 August 2020 at 2:04 pm

They said i must update my details. How?

Zandile Ngxishe 2 August 2020 at 1:55 pm

Status is on pending for the past 2 months after gotten paid my first payment on the 27 May and my brothers money was paid in a month after mine but his status is approved and has a pay date but mine is still pending

Petrus Ranyawa 31 July 2020 at 5:54 pm

My brother Petrus Ranyawa has not received any thing since may kindly help him he is suffering

Takalane 31 July 2020 at 10:09 am

I applied and they say my ID DID NOT MATCH

Skoito 31 July 2020 at 9:35 am

I apply in May declined…June when I check my status says pending now is August still pending…why u don’t treat people of South Africa equal?

Wandile 31 July 2020 at 7:20 am

I apply in May Sassa R350 but is declined now say pending….I don’t trust government s**t …the like corruption…

sinazo monica qwatekana 31 July 2020 at 2:06 am

I applied on June but its still says pending

1 25 26 27 28