Be part of an elite group because you deserve an Elite Banking account with Standard Bank for only R105 monthly fee, you can take control of your finances. Take care of your money while Standard Bank takes care of your needs.
With the Standard Bank Elite Banking Account, you have the power at the palm of your hands using your phone, internet or ATM to buy prepaid airtime, electricity and or data. If you may, you can link your card to be able to manage your banking account through internet banking, Standard Bank Mobile Banking App and Telephone Banking.
You can change overdraft limits using your phone, internet banking or any AutoPlus ATM, and you can make online purchases securely without any additional fees. You can swipe your card and make cash withdrawals at till points without any limit. You can check your balance without any limit as well as making electronic transactions.
[ht_message mstyle=”info” title=”” show_icon=”” id=”” class=”” style=”” ]iRead: The Standard Bank Professional banking account[/ht_message]
The Account lets you withdraw a maximum amount of R5000 at any Standard Bank ATM. You are entitled to 3 free deposits a month at any Standard Bank ATM.
- Earn UCount Rewards for making transactions with your card
- Make use of Instant Money to send and receive funds using retailers, phone or ATMs
- Track your banking transactions with MyUpdates (SMS Notifications)
- Get monthly statements on your email
- Get 50% off of your Siyavula subscription for online Maths and Science tutorials for your high school kids
- Your monthly fees are paid back to you as airtime (see Standard Bank Mobile)
Protect your card PIN (Personal Identification Number), and never share it with anyone under any circumstances, rather send money into their own account if need be, and never allow your account to be used for someone else’s personal use.
Your card will be accepted globally and comes with MasterCard or Visa offers. Link your card to SnapScan or Masterpass app to maximize your security when shopping online and paying using your phone.
Your card will be protected against loss, and you have full functionality of your card via the Standard Bank Mobile Banking App, you can activate, deactivate and reactivate your card.
Elite banking account fees
- You will pay a monthly fee of R105.00
- You will be charged as you transact after using your monthly bundled services
Elite banking account requirements
- South African Identity Document / Smart Identity Card, or Passport for non-SA citizens
- You must over the age of 18 years to apply for the account
- Proof of residence that’s not older than 3 months
- You will have to produce proof of income (Most recent payslip)
For more information visit the Standard Bank Elite Banking Account Page, you can call 0860 123 000, or visit your nearest branch. Standard Bank is a licensed financial services provider and a registered credit provider (NCRCP15)