Prestige Banking Account with Standard Bank is one step forward towards a better future. You have the power in you to make a life out of yourself. You are definitely a step closer to achieving success and living your dream, as you achieve most of your goals preparing you for much bigger goals.
For R205 per month, you are getting all the Prestige Banking you need. With a monthly required income of R25 000, the Standard Bank Prestige Banking Account comes with a 24/7 support, this form of support can be conducted through a phone call or your own dedicated Prestige banking team.
Take advantage of the financial planners offered by Standard Bank through your Prestige Banking Account, and discuss investments and or estate planning, opening a whole new room for a better future. You will get preferential interest rates if you include an overdraft in your account.
Your Prestige banker is waiting for you to assist with your home loans and/or car financing for the best deals that best suit your budget. The account includes a Titanium credit card that has annual fees; you also get a secondary credit card, as well as a debit card with the same limit, shared together.
Travelers get to access CafeBlue at the OR Tambo International Airport, as well as access to Connection Hub. If you order foreign notes and you are around Gauteng Province, KwaZulu Natal and Cape Town, you get free deliveries as well as with TravelWallet. If you use your card to pay for flights, you are automatically included in travel insurance and its benefits.
- You can sign up for UCount Reward and earn a point for using your card
- You can send money and receive it using the Instant Money by SB, using your phone, till points and or ATMs
- You will receive monthly statements on your email address
- Track your transactions via MyUpdates
- Get 50% off on Siyavula subscriptions for your online tutorials
- Your banking fees are paid back as airtime, see SBM
Your card will have a secure Chip and PIN (Personal Identification Number) which is not to be shared with anyone at any circumstances. Your card will be globally accepted and you will get access to MasterCard or Visa benefits and 27/7 emergency services.
You will be protected against a lost card, and you get the full functionality of your card as well as 3D secure verification to maximize your security when shopping online.
Prestige banking account fees
When it comes to Prestige Banking Account you have three fee options that you can choose from:
- A monthly R205 for your Bundled services
- Rebate Pricing option or Pay as you transact only.
Choose the one that best suits your need, I would recommend pay as you transact and so you are not forced to pay monthly fees even when you do not use the account.
Prestige banking account requirements
To apply for the Prestige Banking Account, you need the following:
- A monthly income of R25 000
- Valid South African Identity Document Copy or a copy of your Smart-ID, or a Passport for non-SA citizens
- You have to produce a most recent payslip
- Proof of Residence that’s not older than 3 months, and you have to be over 18 years to qualify for the account
For more information visit the Standard Bank Prestige Banking Account Page, you can call 0860 123 000, or visit your nearest branch. Standard Bank is a licensed financial services provider and a registered credit provider (NCRCP15) – Also see: NCR and FSP
South African COVID-19 Information Portal
iBusiness on COVID-19