The Ultimate SSL certificate, It’s the gold class, the highest class of the entire 3 SSL Certificate Types available for Websites. The Extended Validation SSL uses the same kind of powerful encryption as DV SSL and OV SSL.
Remember that the whole idea of an SSL is to encrypt the information or data transmitted through the user and server. The data is protected and cannot be stolen by anyone. Any sensitive information will be encrypted, even if it’s not that sensitive, it will all be encrypted.
The EV is best if you want to accept payments directly from your website using users’ card numbers. It is also recommended to install EV SSL if you are running an e-commerce website to prove the legitimacy of your business as well as boost your business’ credibility, giving the customers the confidence to click.
Before the Extended Validation SSL Certificate is issued, here are the important aspects that have to be verified:
If you will be accepting payments on your website, EV SSL is recommended.
The types of business that can get EV SSL
With SSL main features are:
5 Companies offering Extended Validation (EV) SSL Certificate
1. Domains.co.za EV (Extended Validation) SSL Certificate
2. GoDaddy Extended Validation (EV) SSL Certificate
3. 1-Grid Extended Validation (EV) SSL Certificate
4. SmartWeb Extended Validation (EV) SSL Certificate
5. HostKing Extended Validation (EV) SSL Certificate
6. HostAfrica Extended Validation (EV) SSL Certificate
South African COVID-19 Information Portal
iBusiness on COVID-19